What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 FW1 EF Sun - Sydney 14-30 South Sydney @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Sydney v South Sydney

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fowlster

Juniors
This game could go either way.

Roosters put the cue in the rack in the second half but felt the Bunnies were half assing it a bit.

Team wise Cook, Murray and Graham means South’s have improved their team more, huge loss is Manu. Roosters wings are ins but not as big as the others mentioned imo.

Also Latrell can not possibly play worse.

Should be good
Latrell had a shocker, Roosters were all over him.
Hope it's a tighter contest this time.

Bunnies looked bored last week. Maybe this week they come to play

yobbo84

Coach
Roosters fans can boo Latrell all they like, but to do it in the same match that they gave Matt Lodge a standing ovation after his first stint... well that takes some sort of mental gymnastics to get my head around

Galeforce

Bench
Roosters fans can boo Latrell all they like, but to do it in the same match that they gave Matt Lodge a standing ovation after his first stint... well that takes some sort of mental gymnastics to get my head around
This!!
Not surprised by the Rooster fan behaviour........it is expected of the low lifers.
They claim the new stadium as their home ground since anyone can remember , however there was NO Sydney Roosters in 1908 nor when I started attending games in 1967. Roosters gave up their identity , territory and history when they gave up on the Eastern Suburbs. Sydney Roosters make me want to puke.

Rabbits20

Immortal
This!!
Not surprised by the Rooster fan behaviour........it is expected of the low lifers.
They claim the new stadium as their home ground since anyone can remember , however there was NO Sydney Roosters in 1908 nor when I started attending games in 1967. Roosters gave up their identity , territory and history when they gave up on the Eastern Suburbs. Sydney Roosters make me want to puke.
Also had a mate go last week and some of their fans were booing Murray off when he went off concussed 2nd tackle I wasn’t surprised.

Valheru

Coach
Also had a mate go last week and some of their fans were booing Murray off when he went off concussed 2nd tackle I wasn’t surprised.
I'm calling BS on that one. Unlike you I have first hand information since I was there and there were no boos for Murray, why would there be?

The South Sydney Morning Herald at it again.

This time the coach is having a whinge. This has really gotten under the skin of souths
LOL bringing Keary and Angus into it like it’s relevant. I’d argue that Souths fans would’ve booed them if either of them tried to take Reynolds head off, not get sent off and then refuse to accept any accountability! Also, Keary got kicked out of Souths and Angus was honest with them. Souths desperately looking for a moral angle to hitch their wagon to this week. I smell fear

soc123_au

Staff member
The South Sydney Morning Herald at it again.

This time the coach is having a whinge. This has really gotten under the skin of souths
If he upped his work rate to that of an average fullback instead of bludging somewhere out of position he would have a point. Getting boos for a handful of runs a game shouldn't be too much strain on him.

fowlster

Juniors
If he upped his work rate to that of an average fullback instead of bludging somewhere out of position he would have a point. Getting boos for a handful of runs a game shouldn't be too much strain on him.
Sounds about right.

4 runs
2 conversions
sin bin

That's only 7 boos

Latest posts