What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 FW1 EF Sun - Sydney 14-30 South Sydney @ Allianz

Finals Week 1: Sydney v South Sydney

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sime_11

Juniors
every clubs fans boo opposition players, as well as refs and their own players when performing poorly.

it's apart of the game and the good players dont let it affect them.

everyone cops criticism in their job either directly or indirectly. just ignore and dont let it affect you.

Rabbits20

Immortal
every clubs fans boo opposition players, as well as refs and their own players when performing poorly.

it's apart of the game and the good players dont let it affect them.

everyone cops criticism in their job either directly or indirectly. just ignore and dont let it affect you.
I’m talking about a concussed player leaving the field I’ve never booed them and I never will.

Souffs win this.

But not after a brutal encounter which half of each team are taken from the field.

It will be must watch.

BunniesMan

Immortal
I rate whoever wins this to beat the Sharks next week. So winner of this is 1 game away from the big dance.

Beating them feels better than beating anyone else. But losing to them hurts more than losing to anyone else.

Cautiously optimistic.

Zadar

Juniors
Latrell is that upset about being booed they’ve rolled out Robbo to defend him now.

someone needs to ask Wally Lewis or Paul Gallen their opinion on this. What an absolute soft cock
Shows how much it has upset him by not being a rooster anymore, that’s what really hurts him.

Latest posts