What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 FW1 QF Sat - Cronulla 30-32** North Qld @ PointsBet

Finals Week 1: Cronulla v North Qld

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sphagnum

Coach
Parra were going well against us until Moses went off injured. I'm certain Parra will win easily V Raiders. As much as a great win it was against the Storm, the Eels are a different challenge altogether...provided Blake gets some catching practice in.
If Moses doesn’t play, Parra are no chance. Jake ‘the turnstile’ Arthur will make sure of that

Frailty

First Grade
Cowboys are the biggest whingers in the game, and it has paid off for them. Imagine this lost ball getting overturned for ruck interference when the person playing the ball intentionally puts it behind the marker.
1662950719142.png

1662950732018.png

Big Pete

Referee
That call stood out to me as well, but Moylan clearly comes in for a second effort and crowds Hiku as he's trying to play the ball.

I've seen those calls go the other way as well but in that case Moylan deserved to be penalised.

BWNB

First Grade
Inside shoulder, not even looked at.

View attachment 66116
You could also say by the letter of the law the Gilbert try shouldn't have been or the Dearden try as Val stopped Hynes from making the tackle, no matter how small the infringement was.

The referee and the bunker chose to implement a common sense approach in some instances and a black and white approach in other instances.

SDM

First Grade
Well we know Parramatta don’t have another gear.

😂🤣😂

And f**k you’re not even consistent.

Thanks for making up the numbers in another final series.

Pass on my regards to Mitchell Moses terrible way to end his season.
Will do 😘

Latest posts