What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 FW1 QF Sat - Cronulla 30-32** North Qld @ PointsBet

Finals Week 1: Cronulla v North Qld

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 12 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gmac

Juniors
No one will beat Penrith so the footy gods may as well make it fun for the rest of us. My vote is Penrith v Parra. Parra lead 20 nill at half time and the party begins, only to loose 24-20.

This Year?

Immortal
To me it felt like the Sharks fluffed it. If that Tracey try gets given instead of obstruction it's game over IMO. To the Cowboys credit they just hung in there. those early exchanges had origin-like brutality.

Next week is going to be an absolute grind.

To me it felt like the Sharks fluffed it. If that Tracey try gets given instead of obstruction it's game over IMO. To the Cowboys credit they just hung in there. those early exchanges had origin-like brutality.

Next week is going to be an absolute grind.
No one can whinge about the shepherd call after this happened in their previous meeting.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
This aged well
Todd Payten this morning

Dean Norris Smiling | Dean Norris' Reaction | Know Your Meme

Sydney is different I guess

It’s the nrls decision not the clubs

if they can avoid giving a club a home ground advantage they probably should as it’s not week one anymore
The week after one of the PFwill be in Townsville…

Parra deserve a game at Bankwest. Shark park is too small, so I thin putting that at Accor or Allianz (at the home ground of the team the Sharks are not playing) is fairest for the other game.

butchmcdick

Immortal
honestly up until this year most people would have had brooks and Chad on level pegging
Most people are f**king idiots

the chad has won a gf

Brookes at 28 has won nothing and taken his club nowhere yet still keeps signing contracts on his potential which still hasn’t materialised despite his 186 games for the tigers and one nrl all star appearance