What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 FW2 SF Sat - Cronulla 12-38 South Sydney @ Allianz

Finals Week 2: Cronulla v South Sydney

• Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Votes: 23 59.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 14 35.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 5.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

First Grade
Weird game. We were pretty poor tonight. Lacked cohesion a lot.

Sharks must be the worst top 4 side ever.

We will need a hell of a lot of improvement to be in the contest next week

GongPanther

Referee
Weird game. We were pretty poor tonight. Lacked cohesion a lot.

Sharks must be the worst top 4 side ever.

We will need a hell of a lot of improvement to be in the contest next week
It didn't even resemble a finals game, more like a rnd 12 comp game during the SOO period.

If I was Souths, I wouldn't be jumping for joy. Johnson fighting a corked leg, Mr Chicken Wing to miss this game as well as the Burgii.

wittyfan

Referee
What a let down this game was after the Swans-Pies heartstopper.

Praying for a Parramatta v Souths Grand Final.

This Year?

Immortal
What a shit way to go out for the Sharks. If it's any consolation, at least they didn't go out in straight sets as minor premiers. The level of stage fright was unbelievable. Hopefully there is something they can salvage from it and I'm f**ked if I know what it is.

Souths must be feeling vindicated for letting Reynolds go.
Plenty of backslapping amongst the cadre I imagine.

But underneath and alone I think they realise they can’t beat smug without him.

Smug has already got under their skin, JD, Lats, Arrow etc are already addressing it.

The smug worship while entirely justified is a bit over publicised, Latrell is a bit more defiant, as he’s simply pound for pound and on his day, a better player than anything Penrith can muster.

This is despite my view that Yeo is consistently better.

Lats needs to play the best game of his career for Souths to be a remote chance.

Last edited:
Just in my own view, a Latrell-less bunnies took smug to the wire in gf last year.

And despite the injury truth about Reynolds, based on service delivery, he was about the best player in the comp last year on points at least.

A remarkable and resilient player, where he’s needled up, padded up like the NFL or playing on endone, he is a giant of the game.

One of the best of all time and still on.

We underestimate Renno at our peril. Big time, big match player who had every claim on earth to be resigned by Souths at the discount he offered.

Last edited:
Glory Glory to Sow Kidney.....
That was a high point in their powers of LL!

Not that I can excuse the alleged rampant nepotism at the West Tigers, where Benji is selected as head coach without so much as teaching a 4 year old kid to play hop scotch.

Where everyone’s kissing ciraldos butt, he refuses the offer, 17 applications are then overlooked to give the job to the person in charge of recruiting the coach.

Sacking of the Madge prematurely and spoon…the reasons for garrotting Madge that turned out to be hysterical pathetic rubbish.

And the promise of a development club ethic for the next 5 years. Half a decade of excuses for the spoon, ready made TV dinners.

And then the club spin that the board and managers are doing a good job and of course no one will take responsibility or stand down. lol.

I’ve called for the club to take a seasons break next year in the interests of our fans, members and sponsors.

The wests tigers changed their corporate structure a few years ago. It’s far easier for the North Koreans to get rid of their entire regime than to unseat a WT board member.

Job for life and each of them can probably leave their board membership in their Will to their first born.

This is one of the worst eras for any club in the history of the game and the board don’t seem to care less.

We couldn’t sign up Munsters alleged dealer let alone him.

If Souths are missing teeth and live on Centrelink, we are homeless and begging to survive until nightfall.

Now hand over that ciggie butt and no one gets hurt!

Last edited: