What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 GF | PREMIERS - Penrith 28-12 Parramatta @ Accor

Grand Final: Penrith v Parramatta

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 58 66.7%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munky

Coach
Cowboys got one when Moses dived just last week.

The Roosters had a try awarded this year when Cleary hit the deck defending in the line.

Seems the bunker shows more scrutiny to diving halfbacks.

Reynolds has made an art form of it.

We should have a world side v smug for charity.

Perhaps in aid of kids in hospital.

The eels are often at the Westmead children's hospital, doing their bit which I know from personal experience bumping into a few of them there.

Time for smug to step up.

Penrith needs to become an independent nation and play in the World Cup. We would romp it in too.
I know you’re itching to break the trophy, abuse as many fans from the defeated club as possible, do donuts with Dane Laurie in tow, and talk about how wronged you’ve been, but now is the time for humility and graciousness.

A genuine thank you to the league for putting up with smug so long would be appropriate.

betcats

Referee
The moses/Kikau potential obstruction call was a great one. Moses 100 percent was the reason there was contact, Kikau was on his way through the gap and Moses sticks his arm out and deliberately gets himself flung down. If Kiks had of run straight into Moses then yeah sure its an obstruction but he was going through the space obstructing no one so Mitch tried to milk it.

Iamback

Coach
The moses/Kikau potential obstruction call was a great one. Moses 100 percent was the reason there was contact, Kikau was on his way through the gap and Moses sticks his arm out and deliberately gets himself flung down. If Kiks had of run straight into Moses then yeah sure its an obstruction but he was going through the space obstructing no one so Mitch tried to milk it.

Only way to stamp out diving in the game

soc123_au

Staff member
I know you’re itching to break the trophy, abuse as many fans from the defeated club as possible, do donuts with Dane Laurie in tow, and talk about how wronged you’ve been, but now is the time for humility and graciousness.

A genuine thank you to the league for putting up with smug so long would be appropriate.
They will be putting up with it for years to come hopefully.

soc123_au

Staff member
We will beat the smug out of Api in the dungeon of the Centre of Excellence no fear of that.

Plus we got him for 30 cents.

The treatment of Queen Gutho was a disgrace.
I agree that it was very poor form from those that booed Gutho, I thought he was very gracious in defeat.

As for Api I'm more concerned you will beat the ability out of him. You merkins have a bad habit of doing that to players.

I agree that it was very poor form from those that booed Gutho, I thought he was very gracious in defeat.

As for Api I'm more concerned you will beat the ability out of him. You merkins have a bad habit of doing that to players.
Im just glad bj got to coat hanger Edwards while he could.

Treated Dylan better than your ugly lot.