What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
One could get paranoid round this place.

A person who trolls gets thei post left alone.

Because I dared to respond, my post is removed.......

Where's the natural justice in that ?

Actually I've just looked back and realised only one of his posts has been left.

This leaves me slightly less paranoid. 😂😂😂

You can still have your fun, you know where the line is.

I'm a bit surprised you would prefer Moses to win a comp than Ivan to get another one tbh.
No, I just popped in as I was hiding out at home.

We bought the dog one of those barking collar things to wear when someone is away ( rare). I’d prefer to garrotte the neighbours, but anyway…

There was a test run on the dog and of course, the bloody thing refuses to bark.

People pretending to break in and all that, growling away, pretending to be the cops whatever and he crashed on the couch, just licked it paws, right on queue.

So then there was some sort of stupid family vote (that I wasn’t invited to) and the result came in and I was selected to be pretend to be the dog, wear the collar, bark and be summarily electrocuted.

So I ran out the back and gave it to the Clearys as a short intensive therapy to make me feel better.

My solution is to put the collar on Karen the neighbour. Me and our awesome Samoan buddies next door could take turn in zapping her at random moments.

Be good to zap young @Murraymob1 when he gets too cheeky. When the eels score.

Last edited:

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I thought you were warned about staying current.

At the moment you're 12 months out of date.....

But then comprehension and emotional intelliegence were never your strong point were they ?
Forum Karen.

You fired your gun too quickly, I changed it.

The riff took a cheap shot at my masterpiece as part of his ongoing effort to be a colostomy bot.

He should get my name out of his f**king fangs.

Kilkenny

Coach
A little over 24 hours till kick off.

Starting to get a little nervous.

Not intending to go to the State Championship, getting into the Stadium over six hours before GF kick off would simply to be too draining. Between the inevitable alcoholic beverages and wait I would be a spent force long before kick off in the big one.

Going to delay my arrival till much later.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
A little over 24 hours till kick off.

Starting to get a little nervous.

Not intending to go to the State Championship, getting into the Stadium over six hours before GF kick off would simply to be too draining. Between the inevitable alcoholic beverages and wait I would be a spent force long before kick off in the big one.

Going to delay my arrival till much later.

I totally understand.

My day will be this.....
church via zoom at 10am.....

then early lunch. Brother arrives about 12 or so.

Watch together NSW cup.

Also women's grandfinal

Do zoom catch up with 2 of my kids whilst we all watch the grandfinal from our individual sofas.

Should be loads of fun.

hindy111

Post Whore
It's very exciting. I'm not nervous. Either way I will wake up on Monday and my life won't have changed. It's a bit of fun and just a game. Parras fan deserve a title. Penrith win and they kind of create a dynasty. Both have there places.
Anyone going to the game I hope you enjoy your day win or lose.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
It's very exciting. I'm not nervous. Either way I will wake up on Monday and my life won't have changed. It's a bit of fun and just a game. Parras fan deserve a title. Penrith win and they kind of create a dynasty. Both have there places.
Anyone going to the game I hope you enjoy your day win or lose.

You're right hindy111: It is exciting. Personally I'd like Parramatta to wait a little longer for a title (than tomorrow)

Hopefully it's a really good game.

Let's hope the bunker doesn't spoil the party.