What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

F56EEC11-5946-4B8A-9A8B-6D02492A9060.jpeg
Not enough eel trolls here, so I’m volunteering.

If it were us, we’d be camping here giving it to youse and the monster pervert worshippers in your side

“My brother Tyrone May”, said Chin.

My personal opinion is that Cleary is not a fit and proper person to play in the NRL.

The clearing up of the smug is imminent and the league will once again bathe in the warm sunshine.

Bring it on you scrotes, Queen Gutho is going to rip you a new one.

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 66845

If it were us, we’d be camping here giving it to youse and the monster pervert worshippers in your side

My personal opinion is that Cleary is not a fit and proper person to play in the NRL.

The clearing up of the smug is imminent and the league will once again bathe in the warm sunshine.

Like like living in the past?

Murraymob1

Juniors
Y
View attachment 66845

you need to pull that wooden spoon out of your butt so nexts years one will fit

soc123_au

Staff member
View attachment 66845

You lost me at "if it were us" Stop, my sides are hurting.

Latest posts