What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

BossleyPanther

Juniors
Luai was a liability lastnight can't see him doing that 2 games in a row.

Clive Churchill goes to Dylan Edwards or Mitchell Moses depending who wins. I think we are 70% chance of winning. Our players have too much experience in big games, But again I'm critical as I was lastnight, does the media NRL want Eels to end their drought?

Any other team I’m giving Api 80. But I think v Parra in the first 15 when RCG and Paulo are rolling forward, I’d be happy to sit him down.

I understand the reasoning, but it’s a big risk with how we started last night. The direction out of dummy half was poor early on, the team looked disjointed.

Hooked

Juniors
We must start well. Can't afford the same scrappy start against Parra. They will be at us all game. We must start well.

Munky

Coach
If May plays we need to change our bench.

His hammy goes and we don't have an adequate backup centre in the seventeen (Critter goes to wing).