What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Grand Final. Penrith v Parramatta

Iamback

Coach
The bias media coverage to parra is huge .todays paper is nearly all parra.this can work our way as they can not escape the attention

Not really a bias, We don't talk to DT and this is the result. A good thing for us to help the shit version of Parra come out

Murraymob1

Juniors
No doubt we we win this year my bank balance will get a hammering
Official nrl signed jersey $2100
Hopefully penny brewery doing the beer can this year again 49 to 59 bucks
Tooheys panther cans $40
Premiers t shirt 60
That only what I remember there will be more

Iamback

Coach
No doubt we we win this year my bank balance will get a hammering
Official nrl signed jersey $2100
Hopefully penny brewery doing the beer can this year again 49 to 59 bucks
Tooheys panther cans $40
Premiers t shirt 60
That only what I remember there will be more

Problem for me is, I just got last years jersey mounted...Now I need to find a 2nd wall

WestyLife

First Grade
Haven't thought much about it honestly. Seems so far off work is going nuts because everyone shopping for the weekend to do their BBQs and drinking plus I think I'm fairly confident top 17 Vs top 17 we win.

Iamback

Coach
Haven't thought much about it honestly. Seems so far off work is going nuts because everyone shopping for the weekend to do their BBQs and drinking plus I think I'm fairly confident top 17 Vs top 17 we win.

That is what is comes down to for me, So much class

Hopefully you get to watch the game atleast

WestyLife

First Grade
That is what is comes down to for me, So much class

Hopefully you get to watch the game atleast

Yeah I'll finish at 2pm thankfully. Might get a bottle of Brown Brothers Moscato that the wife likes as a treat while watching.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
The bias media coverage to parra is huge .todays paper is nearly all parra.this can work our way as they can not escape the attention

It's been fascinating to see. Will the glare of public spotlight, cause them to melt ?

Love of course a Penrith win.

We are so blessed to be alive to see our footy team doing so brilliantly. If someone had told me years ago about 3 grandfinals in 3 years, I would have been over the moon.

Bring it on. It's gunna be tough and rough, but bring it on.

2 minor premierships and a premiership in a 3-year period is something that I would never have envisaged happening as I was watching Penrith get absolutely flogged by Parra 64-6 in Round 1 2002 at Parramatta Stadium. That was one of the most depressing walks back to the car that I’ve ever experienced.

Last edited:

Latest posts