What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

flippikat

Bench
I like that Titans logo revamp. Getting rid of those comically out-of-proportion swords and focusing on the helmet has made it far more menacing.

Still not entirely convinced on the colours - we have enough blue & blue/yellow teams already - but the logo is an upgrade, for sure.

ReddFelon

Juniors
I feel like the switch to predominantly blue is gearing up for a Coast vs Coast derby between Dolphins and Titans. Red vs Blue.

flippikat

Bench
I feel like the switch to predominantly blue is gearing up for a Coast vs Coast derby between Dolphins and Titans. Red vs Blue.
Fair point.. wonder if that also means the Broncos will add more yellow to their jersey, so the rivalry is blue v red v yellow?

The original 1988 Broncos jersey was yellow on the top half, after all... could a "back to the future" reset be on the cards?

[Edit] plus, a blue/red/yellow split for SE-Queensland leaves the door open for a team in green... (come on down, Ipswich!)

Last edited:

greenBV4

Bench
Titans logo is a huge improvement, would look better though without half of it in "shadow", would work better in monotone and digital applications also

Saint Doc

Coach
Titans logo is an improvement for sure, but misses the mark for me. I can’t put my finger on why. I think the colours of the helmet just don’t work. And the dark blue looks almost purplish? Maybe I just need to get used to it.
But given the colours are meant to reflect sun/sand/sky, the vibe of the logo is very dark and dreary. Doesn’t sit right on first impressions

ReddFelon

Juniors
Fair point.. wonder if that also means the Broncos will add more yellow to their jersey, so the rivalry is blue v red v yellow?

The original 1988 Broncos jersey was yellow on the top half, after all... could a "back to the future" reset be on the cards?
It would be smart to streamline the Queensland team colours just to benefit marketing the state rivalries.

no name

Coach
Pretty happy that the orange f**king box is gone.
Probably too early to tell if I like the new logo. Might give it a while and see how it grows on me.

hellteam

First Grade
It looks like they changed their bright sunny light blue colour to a drab blue. The one thing they had going for them was their colour scheme which they broguht back last year - everyone was praising it. Hate this.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
Titans logo is an improvement for sure, but misses the mark for me. I can’t put my finger on why. I think the colours of the helmet just don’t work. And the dark blue looks almost purplish? Maybe I just need to get used to it.
But given the colours are meant to reflect sun/sand/sky, the vibe of the logo is very dark and dreary. Doesn’t sit right on first impressions
Well said. Definitely an improvement but still a bit… off. Feels a bit GC Giants-ish

Edit: ‘Gladiators’ish, not giants.
B028766D-387F-4B3A-B4E9-1DDD9D26C430.jpeg
Also a bit ‘Memphis Grizzlies’
03159276-8ECD-4719-88FF-A529EC1E1D8D.png

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
New Titans logo unveiled this morning along with new front of jersey sponsor. Same jersey design.

View attachment 55263

monty python misc films GIF

yakstorm

First Grade
The new logo and colour scheme doesn't quite fit right with me either... I notice they've replaced their 'Gold' with a yellow, which again doesn't quite feel right.

greenBV4

Bench
few tweaks I would of made to the new Titans logo, and what I meant by "removing the shadow"

having the whole helmet, and thus more of the lighter blue lightens up the logo a lot which I think is a good thing for the gold coast, and also allows for better monotone applications

Screenshot 2021-10-20 112314.png