What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Jerseys, Sponsorship, Logos etc

Frailty

First Grade
That Storm jersey was hideous in it's original version.

This heritage jersey has managed to make it worse. Why wouldn't they replication the blue on the sleeves to continue on top of the shoulder?!

sempmrh

Juniors
That Storm jersey was hideous in it's original version.

This heritage jersey has managed to make it worse. Why wouldn't they replication the blue on the sleeves to continue on top of the shoulder?!

I remember hating that jersey design when I first saw it but I’ve since ended up quite liking it. The one that replaced it in 2013 was awful - so perhaps that lead to me appreciating the 2010-12 jersey more. I suppose winning a premiership in it helps too.

Simply making the top of the shoulders navy would have been a huge improvement for this design. It’s almost like it was designed to fit the Castore template with set in sleeves - but it ended up being raglan sleeves.

zombiebloodlust

Juniors
Incredible stuff by Manly. Jersey of the year

(and I'm a Saints fan whose team were beaten in that grand final thanks to that bullshit Ridge kickoff)

It's Been Done

Juniors
Why not do the single sleeve tho

Guessing it's an issue with the lines at the top of the right sleeve on the Dynasty template.

Looks good overall though, modern take on a classic jersey.

They did the same with their 2020-21 alternate which was also based on the Pepsi jersey
manly21away.jpg

ISC didn't have that issue with the white sleeve though in 2014
manly14heritagefront.jpg

flippikat

Bench
With the Broncos and Manly wearing those retro designs against them, the Dragons players may start actually thinking they're in the 1990s.

Give those guys some flannel shirts, ripped jeans & Nirvana t-shirts, fast!!

kdalymc

Bench
Guessing it's an issue with the lines at the top of the right sleeve on the Dynasty template.
unless im drunk, that template is simply a middle section with 2 sleeves. get a white sleeve.

PS that Storm jersey is f**ken terrible hahaha

They did the same with their 2020-21 alternate which was also based on the Pepsi jersey
manly21away.jpg

ISC didn't have that issue with the white sleeve though in 2014
manly14heritagefront.jpg
Dynasty did get the blue and red around the right way though.

I think it looks better without the alternate colour sleeves, but as a heritage jersey if I were a Manly fan I'm sure I'd get the shits about it.

Patorick

Staff member
unless im drunk, that template is simply a middle section with 2 sleeves. get a white sleeve.

PS that Storm jersey is f**ken terrible hahaha
The issue is more the cut and shape of the jerseys these days. The sleeves and body of the jersey are more curved now. Used to be more rectangular. Makes it tricky recreating an old design.

kdalymc

Bench
The issue is more the cut and shape of the jerseys these days. The sleeves and body of the jersey are more curved now. Used to be more rectangular. Makes it tricky recreating an old design.
its a white sleeve with 2 lines on it. literally the same shape/template of the jersey they had in the 90s

GAZF

First Grade
its a white sleeve with 2 lines on it. literally the same shape/template of the jersey they had in the 90s
Sleeves are smaller and sponsors are bigger. Something has to give (hint: its not usually sponsors).