What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Junior Reps

Anyone know if North's Harold Matts are getting players fed from an NRL club or just local blokes and trialists? If it's the second than that's a big achievement to beat Newcastle

Delboy

First Grade
Anyone know if North's Harold Matts are getting players fed from an NRL club or just local blokes and trialists? If it's the second than that's a big achievement to beat Newcastle
Think there are about 3/4 players from North’s comp, rest are Penrith/Parra with union boys too. Started to build last year in Matts where they beat a few fancied teams with the same sort of make up, interesting to see how they progress.

ALX25

Bench
The NSWRL has today issued Code of Conduct breach notices to five players and officials and spectators face season bans following two separate incidents at junior football matches in Canberra and Penrith last weekend.

- Jay Younis (Manly Warringah Sea Eagles Harold Matthews Cup assistant coach) suspended for 20 months from 9 February 2022;

- (Ms) Lipe Saulima (spectator) suspended until 31 December 2022;

- varying sentences for three Harold Matthews Cup players (Under 17s) including: one player suspended to 31 May 2022 (which includes the full Junior Representatives season and Country v City representative opportunities); a second player suspended for four matches; and a third player receiving a two match suspended sentence.

Read more: https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2022/02/09/code-of-conduct-breaches-issued-for-junior-reps-incidents/

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member
More postponements
Souths/Norths boys and Souths/Canberra girls - moved to March 12 (was supposed to be Windsor, today)
Roosters v Magpies boys - no reschedule date yet

Tigers1986

Juniors
Logical decision given the state some of the grounds and surrounding roads/streets are in for these grounds. In a way the NRL is fortunate it happened this week, because I was going past Penrith Park on Tuesday and if that wasn't under last night I'll be a pro bowler.

I thought when I saw that Newcastle beat St George 76 to 0 in SG BALL that it was a NSWLR site error but it wasn't - Must be some sort of record for a junior rep game