What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game 2022 Membership

wazdog

Juniors
Rabbitohs membership now on sale.

16,563 members have rolled over on annual plans with a target of 30,000 members off the back of getting 30,812 this year.

Membership pack looks great!

1gV7daf.png

TheDalek079

Bench
Looks like they've copied the Roosters idea of commemorative coins. We're into our fourth one for the upcoming season. It's Freddy Fittler, joining the already released coins of Dally M, Artie B and and Anthony M.

wazdog

Juniors
This is also our fourth commerative coin kicking off back in 2017 with our 110 year anniversary one. Since then we’ve done GI, Sutto and next years offering.

some11

Referee
Anyone suspecting a pretty decent hike in prices next year?

At least for ticketed that is.

roofromoz

First Grade
Just got my renewal notice for my PENRITH membership.

Due to the COVID-19 restrictions that denied Ticketed Members entry to four home games this year, we are providing you with a credit for your 2022 membership.

This credit is based off the four missed home games, deducted off the total amount you paid for the 2021 season.

That included the 'locked out' match v Parra just before the move to Queensland.

roofromoz

First Grade
Anyone suspecting a pretty decent hike in prices next year?

At least for ticketed that is.

Yeah, even with the discount, I have calculated an increase of some sort, not exactly sure what $$$ amount - but it is a family membership so they cost more anyway, but can't blame the clubs for a small increase to cover for any losses made this year.

yobbo84

First Grade
Rabbitohs ticketed members were given four options for their 2021 membership.

Credit/refund value obviously differed depending on your membership (mine was $120, but I went with Option 1 anyway).

Option 1
Pledge your 2021 Membership and secure your name in Rabbitohs history on our Member Wall of Honour at our Community High Performance Centre at Heffron Park - you don't have to do a thing! In addition to this, your name will go on a wall inside our players warm up room at Stadium Australia! That way our boys will be able to see your names just before they run out on to the field, representing you.
Option 2
Stock up on some gear and receive a voucher for use at the Rabbitohs official merchandise store.
Option 3
Get a discount on your 2022 Membership with the value of the remaining four games carried forward to next year. The value of your credit can be seen further down.
Option 4
Get some cash back by grabbing a refund to the value of your outstanding games.

beave

Coach
NQ's away non-ticketed is rubbish (Super Star).

Previously you got either the merch pack or a $30 voucher to spend at the team store, now they make you have a merch pack and a $20 voucher at the team store but you have to spend $50 minimum to utilise the voucher. I honestly don't need another lunch bag, lanyard or $5 quality cap, I'd rather get the old voucher and put it towards something decent.

Plus with the merch packs, if you have ticketed membership you get a cool scarf as part of it......... pretty handy in NQ really........... but the away membership you don't get the scarf, which is boneheaded because i'd say a big portion of their away members are down south where a scarf might actually have some use.

Oh and they've put it up $20. I'm in a financial position that I can afford it no worries but there are plenty out there that aren't, they really need to learn read the room.

Hutty1986

Immortal
NQ's away non-ticketed is rubbish (Super Star).

Previously you got either the merch pack or a $30 voucher to spend at the team store, now they make you have a merch pack and a $20 voucher at the team store but you have to spend $50 minimum to utilise the voucher. I honestly don't need another lunch bag, lanyard or $5 quality cap, I'd rather get the old voucher and put it towards something decent.

Plus with the merch packs, if you have ticketed membership you get a cool scarf as part of it......... pretty handy in NQ really........... but the away membership you don't get the scarf, which is boneheaded because i'd say a big portion of their away members are down south where a scarf might actually have some use.

Oh and they've put it up $20. I'm in a financial position that I can afford it no worries but there are plenty out there that aren't, they really need to learn read the room.
😂 honestly, a scarf for cowboys members is just classic rugba leeg.
I also look forward to being offered a finger spinner or a new polyphonic ringtone for my saints membership.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Maybe THE Dolphins should partner with Warriors to offer a 2022 Dolphins membership that gets you in to all the Warriors games being played there? Wouldn't cost a lot but would start them building their memberships and selling merch at games. Be nice to see Warriors games get a crowd as well compared to Gosford games.

Dogs Of War

Coach
Maybe THE Dolphins should partner with Warriors to offer a 2022 Dolphins membership that gets you in to all the Warriors games being played there? Wouldn't cost a lot but would start them building their memberships and selling merch at games. Be nice to see Warriors games get a crowd as well compared to Gosford games.

I see your thinking, but if I was the Warriors, I would be telling the Dolphins to stick it. Why wouldn't you want them to be Warriors supporters. Warriors can offer the same membership and keep all the money.

Perth Red

Post Whore
I see your thinking, but if I was the Warriors, I would be telling the Dolphins to stick it. Why wouldn't you want them to be Warriors supporters. Warriors can offer the same membership and keep all the money.
Because its highly unlikely Redcliffe fans are going to become warriors fans, or even attend if Gosford was anything to go by. At least this way Warriors get a cut and play in front of a healthy crowd. They could get stadium use for free for example as an incentive.

titoelcolombiano

First Grade
First tracker update for the year with five clubs currently providing figures.

View attachment 56145

Earliest comparison date for last year was 10 December owing to the later season finish.

Will be interesting to see if the Storm over time can creep up and overtake some of the lower AFL clubs for memberships. At the moment the lowest Melbourne clubs are North Melbourne and the Bulldogs at 46k

Perth Red

Post Whore
Its a shame the NRL has given up counting! Last year Storm passed Suns and closing in on Lions and Giants. Big gap to Swans (47k) though in comparing expansion clubs. Last year lowest Melbourne AFL clubs were Bulldogs and Nth Melb with 38.8k

Last edited:

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Its a shame the NRL has given up counting! Last year Storm passed Suns and closing in on Lions and Giants. Big gap to Swans (47k) though in comparing expansion clubs. Last year lowest Melbourne AFL clubs were Bulldogs and Nth Melb with 38.8k
The NRL essentially stopped mandating clubs provide the figures a couple of years back. Now it's piecemeal and patchy info.

Perth Red

Post Whore
The NRL essentially stopped mandating clubs provide the figures a couple of years back. Now it's piecemeal and patchy info.
Last year was the first annual report without membership numbers since Dave smith took over and brought accountability by showing the games stakeholders key quantative Information in the annual reports. Part of Vlandys move to hide figures to avoid us seeing how the games travelling Along with registration numbers and tv revenue.

Latest posts