What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Origin III - Wed 13 Jul - QLD 22-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Queensland

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Canard

Immortal
Tommy Deardo to go from "Worst NRL half of ALL TIME" to Origin debut in 12 months.

King hit

Coach
No Munster, no chance.

Congrats NSW.

FYI, I just tested positive this week (first time) and be f**ked if I could run down to the shop for a packet of Winnie Blues let alone play footy.
Tested positive for the first time and you live in Melbourne

you’re amazing

Canard

Immortal
Tested positive for the first time and you live in Melbourne

you’re amazing

Reckon I had it in Feb, but you couldn't get a RAT then, and be f**ked if I was waiting 6 hours in line for a PCR.

Everyone I know down here is getting it currently.

The only reason this series isn't over already is because Trbojevic & Mitchell were injured.
Pretty much. I’ll give Freddy some credit if NSW wins this year. When you have a team with Turbo and Latrell, you could have an under 10s coach and it wouldn’t make a difference.

Bazal

Post Whore
How is Munster out a blow?

We've been told a thousand times that whoever pulls on the maroons jersey grows 9ft tall and is full of pashun.

Do they grow to 9ft, or by 9ft

I hope it's not the latter. What if they put a 7 foot man in there???? How much pashun can you fit in a 16ft tall behemoth???