What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Origin III - Wed 13 Jul - QLD 22-12 NSW @ Suncorp

Series: QLD v NSW

• Queensland

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • New South Wales

Votes: 21 84.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mozza91

Coach
Definitely ours to lose. Play anything like they did in Game 2 and should be a comfortable win.

Haffa

No Haas. Qld have to start favourites. The plucky blues will be lucky to get within 30.

Bazal

Post Whore
Try looking at post #90. You're posting in a public forum so you're subject to open slather.

Not exactly my point lad. Pretty sure I often talk about (or more accurately, talk shit about) being in Canberra...I just don't understand why you or anyone would care?

It's an Origin thread.

Munky

Coach
Some hilarious recent posting in this thread given that Origin was created due to labour taking up better paid employment outside of their home state.

Reflector

Juniors
I have a bad feeling we're going to see some terribly inconsistent refereeing on Wednesday night. Things that are let go at one point in the game to be pulled up and penalised at other more...how do we say...crucial points in the game.

Gus saying a particular team are "out on their feet here" "at sixes and sevens" or "really struggling to get out of their half" is usually a surefire sign that said team is going to get a piggyback or 3 from the ref in the next 5-10 minutes.

I have a bad feeling we're going to see some terribly inconsistent refereeing on Wednesday night. Things that are let go at one point in the game to be pulled up and penalised at other more...how do we say...crucial points in the game.

Gus saying a particular team are "out on their feet here" "at sixes and sevens" or "really struggling to get out of their half" is usually a surefire sign that said team is going to get a piggyback or 3 from the ref in the next
So, more of the usual.
How prophetic.

Eelectrica

Referee
How is Munster out a blow?

We've been told a thousand times that whoever pulls on the maroons jersey grows 9ft tall and is full of pashun.
They just don't make QLD jerseys like they used to. Cost Cutting measures and all that. Now they barely even grow 5ft tall. Pashun got chopped too.
Times are tough, I tell ya.

blocka

Juniors
Why would qld not get Reed Mahoney at 9 Hunt and Giraffe neck in the halves and keep Grant on the bench as that impact player?

moffla

Bench
Origin decider at Suncorp screams a jammy QLD victory. Likely on the back of a DCE field goal from 42m out or some shit.