What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 PF Fri - North Qld 20-24 Parramatta @ Queensland Country Bank

Finals Week 3: North Qld v Parramatta

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 25 51.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 3 6.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mxlegend99

Referee
Moses shanking kicks like he is an amateur is not because of the climate. And the Cowboys especially can't blame the weather when they play in this every week
Moses is a flat track bully. He goes missing when the pressure is on.

Hopefully he bounces back from that first half. But he has miles of field to hit and misses twice in a row with bombs that had no purpose.

Honestly. What the f**k was he doing?

Vic Mackey

Referee
Strange game. Highly entertaining however similar to the Cows/Sharks game it feels like a glorified round game as opposed to a final with some of this defence and mistakes. Felt the cows were better, probably could be 12 up. I know it’s the style they play but very frantic, if they calm down I think they do this well. Parra just need to stay in it, their scramble defence has been great. Moses and Gutherson look extremely stressed, blowing up anytime I see a camera on them.

I know it’s cliche but whoever just holds the ball and their nerve wins this game.

Someguy

First Grade
Parra has got this imo. More composed more players that can make the winning play. Only issue I see is next week against Sydney based team I really doubt this NFL stuff will be allowed to slide, a few forward pass calls early and panthers or Souths might well finish the game in the first 20 mins

t-ba

Post Whore
He's done but its the NRL so anything could happen. Maybe they should ask Barnsey for a verdict?

The Verdict is in and it's...

GIF by Jason Clarke

BunniesMan

Immortal
Strange game. Highly entertaining however similar to the Cows/Sharks game it feels like a glorified round game as opposed to a final with some of this defence and mistakes. Felt the cows were better, probably could be 12 up. I know it’s the style they play but very frantic, if they calm down I think they do this well. Parra just need to stay in it, their scramble defence has been great. Moses and Gutherson look extremely stressed, blowing up anytime I see a camera on them.

I know it’s cliche but whoever just holds the ball and their nerve wins this game.
Exactly what I have been trying to say. Feels like a match in June