What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 PF Sat - Penrith 32-12 South Sydney @ Accor

Finals Week 3: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Either souths win and the 18/19 roosters remain legendary or souths lose and they make 5 prelims in a row without winning a comp.

Either way, the result will be hilarious.
What a pathetic post.
You come on to our board's posting garbage and now MIA with your tail between your legs, and gutlessly spew your hate here.
You've copped multiple blowout thrashings, you resorted to being the thugs that you are and ended up getting bashed, but you want to hold onto your scrap of history?
Here is a history lesson for you:
21 🏆🐇💪

BunniesMan

Immortal
The NRL sees sense for once with Tatola. You can see in the replay once he realises the angle of the arm he stops and pulls back, he absolutely did not go through with it and did not deserve a suspension.

yobbo84

First Grade
Since Latrell returned we have beaten teams 2nd, 3rd, 4th (twice), 5th and 6th. We certainly deserve our prelim spot.

Considering who we lost in one off-season it's a testament to how well run as a club we are to remain in the final 4. I do think we're still a rung below the Panthers though.

In saying that, pride comes before the fall, Panthers fans.

You should win, but like all our finals encounters of late, it will be a close run thing.

The one thing that gives me hope is that, unlike Bennett, Jason Demetriou seems willing to get down and dirty in the finals. We have been guilty of trying to win prelims playing regular season footy - that won't happen come Saturday.

One other thing - our fullback the past 4 prelims have been Johnston (2018), Doueihi (2019), Allan (2020) and Taaffe (2021). Nice to finally have a threat at the back at the end of season.

Smug Panther

First Grade
Since Latrell returned we have beaten teams 2nd, 3rd, 4th (twice), 5th and 6th. We certainly deserve our prelim spot.

Considering who we lost in one off-season it's a testament to how well run as a club we are to remain in the final 4. I do think we're still a rung below the Panthers though.

You should win, but like all our finals encounters of late, it will be a close run thing.

The one thing that gives me hope is that, unlike Bennett, Jason Demetriou seems willing to get down and dirty in the finals. We have been guilty of trying to win prelims playing regular season footy - that won't happen come Saturday.

One other thing - our fullback the past 4 prelims have been Johnston (2018), Doueihi (2019), Allan (2020) and Taaffe (2021). Nice to finally have a threat at the back at the end of season.
Latrell is a weakness not an asset at fullback

welds2

Juniors
In 2014 Jason Demetriou coached the Northern Pride to beating the Penrith reserve grade side in the state cup, the Pride were massive underdogs that day. The next year (2015) he was assistant at the Cowboys and they won the comp. In 2016 he coached the Illawarra Cutters to win the comp, only time ever. After that he was assistant to Wayne Bennett making finals every year, which brings us to this year. I have all the faith in the world that Jason Demetriou will provide a plan for our team to succeed this week. No one has more finals coaching experience than Jason. Go you good thing.

In 2014 Jason Demetriou coached the Northern Pride to beating the Penrith reserve grade side in the state cup, the Pride were massive underdogs that day. The next year (2015) he was assistant at the Cowboys and they won the comp. In 2016 he coached the Illawarra Cutters to win the comp, only time ever. After that he was assistant to Wayne Bennett making finals every year, which brings us to this year. I have all the faith in the world that Jason Demetriou will provide a plan for our team to succeed this week. No one has more finals coaching experience than Jason. Go you good thing.
I didn’t realise he was that good.

Can he come and help me to stop getting my cocker spaniel jumping up on the couch?

Iamback

Coach

Fullbacks this week

Gutho 24 runs
In horribly beaten teams

Kennedy 12
Savage 13

Fatrell 9

Backing up from last weeks 9 runs

I am glad to lazy fat prick is playing, biggest myth in the game

soc123_au

Staff member
A big LOL at people who still measure Latrell's worth as a fullback on running metres. NFI.
Yeah, he makes up for his lack of running metres in other ways with the ball. Positionally he is still a steaming turd though. He is massively over rated as a fullback.