What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 PF Sat - Penrith 32-12 South Sydney @ Accor

Finals Week 3: Penrith v South Sydney

• Penrith Panthers

Votes: 52 82.5%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 1.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rabbits20

Immortal
Whilst it stings a lot to lose in the prelim I have to put it into perspective.

I’m still very proud of the whole club we had a fantastic season. It was always gonna be a very tough ask tonight The boys did their best.

We lost Wayne Bennett, Reyno, Gagai and we still made a prelim gotta be happy with that.

Unfortunately I think Penrith are going back to back but I’ll be hoping Parra can do it next week.

Cameron Murray what a player he couldn’t even walk at the end 53 tackles 21 for 160 metres he just doesn’t stop I’m so proud he’s our Captain he leads with his actions.

Penrith too good tonight they thoroughly deserved to win. We needed 12-0 at half time to have a chance.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
AlwaysGreen in Maccas drive thru after the game

horse-riding-invisible-horse.gif

Vic Mackey

Referee
Easily the best part of almost every game this season has been the game threads!

Edit: I’ve been trying to explain “Greyhounds are tiny bald horses” to a mate for half an hour now and she still can’t make sense of it ffs 😂
I come for the RL but stay for the game threads.

I haven’t supported rugby league for 3 years, I just like the LU game day threads

skeepe

Immortal
Pippen94 - Trolling Review
By skeepe

Started out strong with some decent bait on the hook that was eagerly swallowed. Full marks for that.

Where I have criticisms is where he went after that. Whatever subtlety there was at the beginning disappeared, and he became stuck in the quicksand of repetition. This exposed the lack of preparation and attention to detail, as he had no strategy to gently massage things back in his direction - to re-bait the hook, if you will.

Instead what we saw was a series of ill-conceived attempts to wrest back control by repeating and escalating the same message over and over, culminating in that rarest of rare feats - the self own.

Playing the race card will almost always end in defeat and ridicule, and so it was here. What started as a promising trolling session in the biggest game of the year so far turned into yet another sad example of wasted potential.

Better luck next time.

2 stars.

Reflector

Juniors
Pippen94 - Trolling Review
By skeepe

Started out strong with some decent bait on the hook that was eagerly swallowed. Full marks for that.

Where I have criticisms is where he went after that. Whatever subtlety there was at the beginning disappeared, and he became stuck in the quicksand of repetition. This exposed the lack of preparation and attention to detail, as he had no strategy to gently massage things back in his direction - to re-bait the hook, if you will.

Instead what we saw was a series of ill-conceived attempts to wrest back control by repeating and escalating the same message over and over, culminating in that rarest of rare feats - the self own.

Playing the race card will almost always end in defeat and ridicule, and so it was here. What started as a promising trolling session in the biggest game of the year so far turned into yet another sad example of wasted potential.

Better luck next time.

2 stars.
Wasted potential.

I like how you finished with that dogwhistle.

Latest posts