What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R10 Fri - Manly 0-38 Brisbane @ Suncorp

Round 10: Manly v Brisbane

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King hit

Coach
Coached by bennett who was perfect for the job at the time.

Last year's demolition with Paul Green at the helm was one of the worst series QLD ever played. Just horrible lol
I am forever convinced that f**k19 virus had a lot do with it. Series was played after the season, players should be in pre season training, teams had to fly in game day, preparations were f**ked up i could go on about it. Last year with everything normal except for the venues we saw where the teams actually were.

This Year?

Immortal
If anyone here went to the game I'm absolutely dying to know what happened around the 28th minute mark. After the knock on from Oates the entire crowd was looking back up into the stands.

Anyway back to the game, the Broncos played fantastic, especially in the 1st 30 minutes. A couple of the tries had a beautiful use of decoys running unders lines. The thing I most enjoyed was how well those decoy runs were timed. Tonight for Broncos fans would have been something really special given what they've been through over the last few seasons.

Manly's backline was pretty gash and I felt like their middles have no real presence. I hope that Tommy's knee recovers quickly and we never see that black jersey again. It just doesn't feel like Manly seeing it. So, so wrong.

Spare a thought for the Souths fans watching Reynolds. It's sad when you really think about it.

Last edited:

Bronco18

Juniors
If anyone here went to the game I'm absolutely dying to know what happened around the 28th minute mark. After the knock on from Oates the entire crowd was looking back up into the stands.
Punch on in the stands. Crowd cheered when one of the blokes was removed by police.

big hit!

Bench
Or is walker playing crap because of him? Ilias literally does nothing, I don’t even see him try anything. I watch a lot of JF/Nsw Cup and I couldn’t believe Souths put this faith in him, the guy has never stood out at any level he has played. And don’t give me this ‘he’s young’ crap. The guys is a year older then Dylan Brown and Tom Dearden and nearly 3 years older then Sam Walker.

A little bit different in terms of opportunities.

Brown, Dearden and Walker were playing NRL while Ilias and many like him were sitting on their arse during two years of cancelled Cup/Flegg seasons because there were blokes called Reynolds, Walker, and Marshall at the club.

And at the moment, the entire squad is spudding it up with lots of dropped ball. A team can’t apply pressure if they’re constantly giving up the pill.

Anyway, 😂@5outhes

Valheru

Coach
Brisbane just continued what they have been doing all season, plying with energy and enthusiasm and manly couldn't match it.

Turbo quickly being shown to be one of the all time great downhill skiers in rugby league history.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
You missed the post where I said that I had wrapped my cock with Christmas lights
justin timberlake snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reflector

Juniors
I am forever convinced that f**k19 virus had a lot do with it. Series was played after the season, players should be in pre season training, teams had to fly in game day, preparations were f**ked up i could go on about it. Last year with everything normal except for the venues we saw where the teams actually were.
Yes, but the f**k19 virus also had a lot to do with the Broncos getting their first wooden spoon. It also meant handing the Maroons their biggest arse-raping in history, in front of the most partisan Qld crowd in Origin history. I need to stop typing now because all the blood has rushed from my big head to that special place it always seems to go when Danika or Alana Ferguson appear on my TV (provided Alana isn't speaking, of course. She is Sally Fitzgibbon/ Tommy Turbo 2.0)...

COVID gives, and COVID takes away...

Latest posts