What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R10 Sun - Wests Tigers 12-36 North Qld @ Suncorp

Round 10: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

League Unlimited News

Administrator
Staff member

NRL 2022 - Round 10
Wests Tigers v North Queensland Cowboys
Suncorp Stadium, Milton, Milton (TICKETS)
Sunday 15 May 2022

NRL MAGIC ROUND SUNDAY

CRO v CAN 1:50pm -- SYD v PAR 4:05pm -- WST v NQL 6:25pm

WST2022TEAM.png

1. Starford To'a 2. Asu Kepaoa 3. Oliver Gildart 4. Luke Garner 5. Ken Maumalo 6. Luke Brooks 7. Jackson Hastings 8. James Tamou 9. Jake Simpkin 10. Zane Musgrove 11. Kelma Tuilagi 12. Luciano Leilua 13. Joe Ofahengaue
Interchange: 14. Tyrone Peachey 15. Alex Twal 16. Alex Seyfarth 17. Stefano Utoikamanu 18. Jacob Liddle 19. Jock Madden 20. Thomas Mikaele 21. Fa'amanu Brown 22. Junior Pauga 23. Junior Tupou 24. Tukimihia Simpkins

NQL2022TEAM.png

1. Scott Drinkwater 2. Kyle Feldt 3. Valentine Holmes 4. Peta Hiku 5. Murray Taulagi 6. Tom Dearden 7. Chad Townsend 8. Jordan McLean 9. Reece Robson 10. Reuben Cotter 11. Tom Gilbert 12. Jeremiah Nanai 13. Jason Taumalolo
Interchange: 14. Hamiso Tabuai-Fidow 15. Heilum Luki 16. Coen Hess 17. Griffin Neame 18. Jamayne Taunoa-Brown 19. Jake Granville 20. Connelly Lemuelu 21. Ben Condon 22. Emry Pere 23. Ben Hampton 24. Brendan Elliot

A-REF-G-2022TEAM.png

Referee: Gerard Sutton
Sideline Officials: Ziggy Przeklasa-Adamski, Dave Munro
Video Referee: Chris Butler​

Last edited:
The Tigs have always been one side that when it looks like we should win easy .....beat us .
So I won't be surprised if they play very well .

The Rosco

Bench
If I was a Parra suppporter, I'd say YIKES too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The shuddering tremble you'd feel whenever someone even mentioned the Cowboys must be unsettling, to say the least.
By your logic, they beat you by 245 . . . and you think your team is gold, so you think they'll beat WT by plenty.
By my logic, WT beat Parra, Cows beat Parra too, so should be a good game.

The_Frog

First Grade
Cowboys much too good in this one. They've had an excellent month and need to keep it going, as the games suddenly get harder after this.

This Year?

Immortal
On form the Cowboys should piss this in (pun intended), but if the Cowboys happen to lose then I'll be watching to see if Payten gets a phone call during the post match presser.

Speedy Gonzales

Juniors
Had pretty much everything go against us in the manly game

a turn of luck and no team shuffles in the first 2 mins should see us be somewhat competitive. We generally do well against the cows from memory

Vic Mackey

Referee
The Tigs have always been one side that when it looks like we should win easy .....beat us .
So I won't be surprised if they play very well .

Yep

Anyone who thinks the Cows win easy doesnt know the history between the two sides. Tigers won 7 of the last 9 and the last 3 in QLD. Think Tigers have too many backs out (only 1 of the full strength 1-5 is fit) but considering its meant to rain all weekend and this is the last game it may nulifty the quick NQ backs.

Wests to upset by 4

Vic Mackey

Referee
So Kepeoa has COVID, I’ve never seen a backline decimated like this. Can’t see this patched up 1-5 holding the Cowboys. NQ by 10