What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R10 Sun - Wests Tigers 12-36 North Qld @ Suncorp

Round 10: Wests Tigers v North Qld

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 12 92.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
2nd half felt like it dragged after the Tigers kept losing players and the game got away from them. I still don't know how Townsend wasn't penalised for his palm strike on Maumalo. The irony came less than 2 minutes later when Peachey got penalised for a high shot when Feldt fell into his chest. Payten was right about the top teams getting all the calls.

It's great seeing the Cows going well and I'm jealous AF over their turnaround. What an exciting month coming up for them too.

I could replay this over and over though. f**k that awesome!

I felt for the Tigers. Nothing went their way but they stuck it out.

The Rosco

Bench
My poor bludger of a team needs everything going their way, not everything against them.
While it's great to see a turnaround in effort from us, and at least staying competitive in games . . . . we simply don't have the skill nor depth to overcome 7 or 8 first graders out injured prior to kick off ( FFS, we barely have 7 or 8 first graders ! ) . . . then roll that into losing your hooker/d h, 5/8 for at least half the game, then another forward for the last 20.
Hard to catch up with only 2 subs, zero 50/50's and some questionable passes for cows tries. Chad threw it at least a metre forward, and Cotter ( what a great player he is !) was well in front when he got the pass for his try.
Anyway . . . good to see one of the "lesser" teams doing well.
Oh, and Payten was right. Shit teams don't matter.

Latest posts