What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R11 Sat - North Qld 36-6 Melbourne @ QLD Country Bank

Round 11: North Qld v Melbourne

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Munky

Coach
masturbating shake it GIF by Smasher Network

Need to slow that gif down.

You need to last another eighteen minutes.

GongPanther

Referee
Jesus. Nanai and Luki are brilliant backrowers.

Warm it up, Cows are going to do what we should have last week.
Corey Parker's never ending excuse for the Storm's loss last week was their injuries. Can't wait to see that turd's whining after this game.

I’m telling you guys… Grant Atkins is very highly rated and is odds on to get the Origin gig this year. Which says everything you need to know about the state of officiating in 2022
We witnessed it last night. Worst refereeing I've seen in living memory.

Bazal

Post Whore
Haha Atkins looks genuinely mad that someone has challenged him

f**ken sour faced grub

blaza88z

Coach
Is there something wrong at Melbourne?

I get they are missing some key players in their spine but they aren't the reason they're getting belted on the scoreboard

chrisD

Coach
This is very surprising actually. Storm missing some key players but I thought they had more resiliancy and were better coached than this.

They have completely capitulated.
Hughes is the heart of this team, he willed them back into that round 1 game, he’s been the best player in the comp before his injury and has been papering over the cracks of a team that without Welch isn’t going to be there.