What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R11 Sun - South Sydney 12-32 Canberra @ Apex

Round 11: South Sydney v Canberra

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
Pot calling the kettle there lol
Bored To Death Yawn GIF by Rose McGowan

Sonny83

Juniors
great win raiders over lol@souffs and the ref. Geez I wonder what are the penalty count difference in this game, must've been 8-1

Fangs

Coach
Ricky proving he still has some lead left in his pencil.

Great defence today from the Raiders. Their pack was outstanding. Wighton had a good game too.

Souths? Absolutely pea hearted effort. They are done.

yobbo84

First Grade
great win raiders over lol@souffs and the ref. Geez I wonder what are the penalty count difference in this game, must've been 8-1
8-7 actually. Raiders scored 2 tries from blatant forward passes too. Ref was hopelessly out of his depth and missed plenty, both ways.

No matter though, could've been a 20-1 penalty count our way and we wouldn't have got within 3 tries of the Raiders

We are a rabble

BadnMean

Juniors
I missed the last two weeks and im told Cotric was good in those, but that was his best game of footy since he left for the dogs imo

He's hit some form for sure. He's enjoying having Kris line up next to him, they grew up playing footy together, same schools etc.

nick87

Coach
He's hit some form for sure. He's enjoying having Kris line up next to him, they grew up playing footy together, same schools etc.
Hmmm thats a super interesting note about them! Didnt know that. But i saw them post game and thought they looked very tight.

Latest posts