What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R11 Thu - Newcastle 12-36 Brisbane @ McDonald Jones

Round 11: Newcastle v Brisbane

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Brisbane Broncos

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Apey

Staff member
Newcastle fans are intoxicated if they think the refs decided that game, in the first half they had that much ball in our 20
Friend there's barely been a single Knights fan in this thread. Its mostly neutrals.

Same goes for the nonsense about Milford spouted in here. Nobody thinks he's a saviour. He's an upgrade on our halves and looked good in the first half. Not that he or Ponga have much to work with honestly.

This Year?

Immortal
The Broncos took a long time to establish themselves in that game and the Knights were lucky AR didn't play because it would have been 50. The Knights tried hard but faded badly in the last 20. There are some players there who aren't 1st graders and it's disheartening to see after their promising start to the season. Although the Broncos got the rub of the green, they were the better side on the day and deserved winners.

Pinch yourself @SLRBRONCOS, You and a few others were here during the Broncos darkest days and I hope you cherish wins like this. When you support a club at their worst, it's days like today that are extra special, even though to the likes of Roosters, Storm and Panthers fans these are just standard wins.

I feel for you Knights fans. Although my club hasn't won any spoons in my lifetime, the feeling of not having a decent team to support in the foreseeable future is a really f**ked up prospect.

I hope Best has a speedy recovery. It was sickening seeing that elbow.

Nah don't you get it- this is the Broncos redemption story. Their fans and the entire club have suffered so hard for the past 2 1/2 years where the club has struggled and no fanbase or organisation in the history of Rugby League has deserved it more.

No other fanbase in RL has had it so difficult or faced such adversity for so long, or been so dudded by the officials. Nobody.
I have felt so alone on LU for so long. Finally, in a sea of shit posts, there is a beacon of light. God bless you, Reflector.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Nah don't you get it- this is the Broncos redemption story. Their fans and the entire club have suffered so hard for the past 2 1/2 years where the club has struggled and no fanbase or organisation in the history of Rugby League has deserved it more.

No other fanbase in RL has had it so difficult or faced such adversity for so long, or been so dudded by the officials. Nobody.
c66.gif

Lebbo73

Bench
They f**ked us bloody in the first half and squared up in the second. Welcome to the NRL.
No they didn’t. You botched tries, didn’t take advantage of field position and some tight but fair calls went against you in the first half.

some11

Referee
Forever known as the time the broncos scored 36 points with a halves pairing of some kid on debut and tyson gamble.

It's a shit spine on paper but somehow walters has made it work.

Frailty

First Grade
Lose by 24 and it's "Ref's Fault".

Honestly, if your team crumbles because of one poor decision, you can't blame the referee - you're team is just bad.

lynx000

Juniors
We have done so well to grab Reynolds, he is a great leader.

Just something I picked up on Golden Point on 9. Before the game it had footage of him and Ezra walking back to the sheds (I think) and Reynolds is clearly having a good talk to him, calming him down and then he puts his arm around him on his shoulder.

Post game in the dressing room, there is again with Ezra deep in conversation having what appeared to be a bit of a de-brief with him. He is a gun.

Thank you again Souths' management for your incompetence.

Meth

Staff member
Why is Ponga Newcastle's captain? He quite obviously is not a leader

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
It's great for the game seeing the broncos back in the winners list. Their fans are a great bunch who don't deserve to be called inbred, horse f**king, arrogant, self entitled losers.

Kevvie is the next supercoach, the intelligence just oozes out of his spunky hot little body.

Hopefully channel nine recognises this and gives them more FTA Thursday and Friday night games.

It's great for the game seeing the broncos back in the winners list. Their fans are a great bunch who don't deserve to be called inbred, horse f**king, arrogant, self entitled losers.

Kevvie is the next supercoach, the intelligence just oozes out of his spunky hot little body.

Hopefully channel nine recognises this and gives them more FTA Thursday and Friday night games.
Another great post. Just less Thursday games, thanks. Friday is where the people want to see the Bronx play.

Latest posts