What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R12 Sat - South Sydney 44-18 Wests Tigers @ Accor

Round 12: South Sydney v Wests Tigers

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vic Mackey

Referee
Game completely turned on the farcical no souths hands on the brooks pass which souths then scored off, however good teams can come back from that and we fell apart. Souths too good.

skeepe

Immortal
Does anyone else black out when Cronk talks? Like I hear his voice but I never remember what he’s said as soon as he stops talking.

Pretty entertaining match. Always good to beat the Tigers, and I know how shit I felt earlier in season when we lost so commiserations Tigers fans. Bloody good to see them in orange again as well. Happy to take the win and score some points. AJ breaking the record with a hat trick is amazing …in 40 odd less games too.

yobbo84

First Grade
I was there, with my 2 boys, the night Alex Johnston became the greatest try scorer in South Sydney history.

Stuff everything else. That's magic.