What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R14 Mon - Canterbury 34-4 Parramatta @ Accor

Round 14: Canterbury v Parramatta

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

0neye

90c283c5-f327-429b-ac47-31077d9873df

Delboy

First Grade
Realistically one Shaun Lane bone headed moment and a shit pass from RCG...but the Eels "faithful" will be lynching BA as we speak.
The actual question is the inability to get the team up when playing sides on the bottom. It’s been an ongoing issue, for a BA supporter like me, even I’m asking why. The team has changed but the problem hasn’t.

Bazal

Post Whore
It's just dumb individual plays. Lane, RCG, Mahoney especially. They're 16th but you still have to go out there and beat them.

SLRBRONCOS

Referee
f**k Ennis speaks some shit. I'm pretty sure that the dogs fans would have enjoyed the win against the Roosters more than a half time lead

GongPanther

Referee
Did some work around the house, had a shower, turned on Kayo to a PARRAllel universe. WTF is going on?

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Parra fans really need to ask themselves, does making the finals every year really matter all that much when your coach doesn't know what consistency is?

Latest posts