What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R14 Mon - Canterbury 34-4 Parramatta @ Accor

Round 14: Canterbury v Parramatta

• Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 4 80.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GongPanther

Referee
56pgd75k7oo51.jpg
CHOKING PARRANOMATER 😂
Stone fish with spikes full of poison

Saxon

Bench
How the f*ck was that not a penalty for a strip half an hour after a held call when Burton was done for being half a second late?

Bazal

Post Whore
How the f*ck was that not a penalty for a strip half an hour after a held call when Burton was done for being half a second late?

Because they don't penalise blokes for getting up and going again anymore like Waddell did so how can you penalise the defence for defending?

isaiah

Bench
Back in round 6 I tipped the first 7 winners in that round then chose parra to beat hopeless tigers. This weekend exactly the same: haven’t learned my lesson

GongPanther

Referee
We got too many players backing up form origin and too many players playing injured

time to change the channel to a reply of Big Brother
We had 5 players backing up V Newcy. Not a good enough reason these days when the Parra players have had 5 days to revive themselves.

IMO, I wonder if Gus has already talked to Ciraldo, and Cirro wanted a vast improvemt from the team before he even considers a coaching job there. Might explain this impressive turnaround if it ever was the case.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
We had 5 players backing up V Newcy. Not a good enough reason these days when the Parra players have had 5 days to revive themselves.

IMO, I wonder if Gus has already talked to Ciraldo, and Cirro wanted a vast improvemt from the team before he even considers a coaching job there. Might explain this impressive turnaround if it ever was the case.
Fittler is the new coach

Latest posts