What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R16 Sun - Warriors 22-2 Wests Tigers @ Mt Smart

Round 16: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Warriors

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
I don’t think that’s necessary. In fact it would be pretty awful. They almost wouldn’t be able to be appointed to games involving that team. It’s better we don’t know, and despite my criticisms of their performances, I don’t think any of them are biased.

I mean it’s common knowledge that Ben Cummins is from Canberra but it’s pretty clear that, even if he does support the Raiders, that he doesn’t help us whatsoever.

I always felt like Biceps Perenara actively made life hard for his old teams so he wouldn't be accused of bias.

But he was such a shit ref it could have also just been shitness.

mave

Coach
I always felt like Biceps Perenara actively made life hard for his old teams so he wouldn't be accused of bias.

But he was such a shit ref it could have also just been shitness.

Happens in community sport every weekend.

No question it would happen in higher levels.

Meth

Staff member
Feel for the Tigers today. Beating the Warriors today would have been akin to shooting Bambi ... Getting analed in every facet atm...

As a Warriors fan, I hate it too. I feel like we quite often get a raw deal from the refs. Every once in a while, there's a game like this. I hate it. I just want it called down the middle, every time.

skeepe

Immortal
Lol the markers are basically holding hands, it’s a joke how inconsistently that is policed.

mave

Coach
Still barely a late shot, but at least the ref is in the ballpark with that penalty.

I don’t think that’s necessary. In fact it would be pretty awful. They almost wouldn’t be able to be appointed to games involving that team. It’s better we don’t know, and despite my criticisms of their performances, I don’t think any of them are biased.

I mean it’s common knowledge that Ben Cummins is from Canberra but it’s pretty clear that, even if he does support the Raiders, that he doesn’t help us whatsoever.
A ref associated with a club would go out of their way to prove they’re unbiased by penalising the f**k out of said club

KOMORI

Bench

Cummins supports whichever club’s fans are the loudest at a game. I’ve never seen a referee so easily swayed by home team supporters..

Diesel

Referee

I agree, we don’t need to know but the NRL refs boss should

My theory - Sutton thought he saw a high tackle or shoulder charge, blew the whistle and then realised it wasn’t. Then he made something up to save face rather than admit the f**k up and call a mutual infringement.
Yeah. And Tweety said "I taut I saw a puddy cat".