What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R16 Sun - Warriors 22-2 Wests Tigers @ Mt Smart

Round 16: Warriors v Wests Tigers

• Warriors

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
That Papalii under pressure headline pisses me off.

Game 1 he was the Maroons best forward to start the game, then gets hauled off after 15 minutes for some reason and doesn’t come back on until 61 minutes later.

Game 2 he was solid to start but again, hauled off after 15 minutes and didn’t come back for around 55 minutes. He played 23 minutes and almost matched Lindsay Collins in stats despite Collins playing 56 minutes.

Like I don’t get how he’s under pressure for his performance. Slater obviously just flat out doesn’t like the bloke.

mave

Coach
Zac Lomax must have a brilliant manager.

How he got that no-name an advertising gig for whatever the fk it is he is selling is nothing short of miraculous.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sutton has in no way gone out to purposely help the warriors today, I don’t believe any modern day ref would do that. He’s just caught up in the emotion of it. I mean the NRL socials are literally posting Joe Os hit as a ‘massive shot’ that Sutton somehow penalized for a reason not even he knows.

Mr. Shaman

First Grade
Sutton has in no way gone out to purposely help the warriors today, I don’t believe any modern day ref would do that. He’s just caught up in the emotion of it. I mean the NRL socials are literally posting Joe Os hit as a ‘massive shot’ that Sutton somehow penalized for a reason not even he knows.
Was late

Someone2

Juniors
With all the fanfare about the 1034 days since the Warriors played at home . . . . you'd think the ref would give them a bit of help here and there.
I can see why Kimmorley is favourite to be tigers coach next year

he has worked wonders and tigers better rush out and sign the guy with 100% loss record go a multi year deal

skeepe

Immortal
Haha I reckon that Tooheys ad is exactly why they called themselves These New South Whales.

Good band, but pretty obvious.

The Rosco

Bench
I can see why Kimmorley is favourite to be tigers coach next year

he has worked wonders and tigers better rush out and sign the guy with 100% loss record go a multi year deal
Ya never know, rhyno.
Souffs join the line up, huh ?

Meth

Staff member

To be fair, if there's one ref that tends to be generous to us, it's Chris Sutton

Bazal

Post Whore
Lol the Tigers CBF chasing the break and the halves CBF getting there for a fifth tackle.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Amazing how for the last 10mins we’ve been on top of the field position and Sutton has put the whistle in the pocket