What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R17 Sat - Wests Tigers 20-28 Parramatta @ Leichhardt

Round 17: Wests Tigers v Parramatta

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Parramatta Eels

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This Year?

Immortal
Tigers v Eels threads are becoming my favourite gameday threads.
This one feels like it could be something special.

If I had $3850, surely that would be enough for 2 in a corporate box at the Grand Final.

Last edited:

This Year?

Immortal
James Roberts is at fullback for Wests in NSW Cup. Which is mostly surprising because he genuinely looks like late career Owen Craigie
I watched a show on NITV called feeding the scrum which had Dean Widders, Owen Craigie and James Roberts sitting at a restaurant and having a chat during a meal.
Owen basically talked the entire time about how footy gave him a great life and plugged a mental health charity. Dean pretty much acted like a host with not much to say and asked questions. James pretty much said f**k all except for a bit about his kid and about trying to keep fit and healthy.
It all felt natural unlike the stale crap nothing interviews on fox league.

mave

Coach
Here's hoping Mark Carroll is going to back up his flawless NSW Cup commentary with a cameo in first grade.

Bazal

Post Whore
Here's hoping Mark Carroll is going to back up his flawless NSW Cup commentary with a cameo in first grade.
giphy.gif

mave

Coach
I swear he has called Jakob Arthur by Arthurs, Jakobs, Jarthur and Jakes.

Flawless baby.

Latest posts