What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R18 Sun - Melbourne 16-20 Canberra @ AAMI

Round 18: Melbourne v Canberra

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

blaza88z

Coach
There are at least 10 other teams going much worse than Melbourne but it is concerning times for them

Since they lost their CEO in Dave Donaghy (something they were prepared to go to court over), they've made some very questionable decisions and even off-field their standards have lowered. The pre-season drug shit, the inability to retain key forwards (I get losing one or two but it's nearly an entire pack)

The Melbourne of old after losing 2 in a row would come out and put on 50, I didn't even fathom the idea of them losing a 3rd in a row, Melbourne fans would be nervous heading into next season

Generalzod

Immortal
There are at least 10 other teams going much worse than Melbourne but it is concerning times for them

Since they lost their CEO in Dave Donaghy (something they were prepared to go to court over), they've made some very questionable decisions and even off-field their standards have lowered. The pre-season drug shit, the inability to retain key forwards (I get losing one or two but it's nearly an entire pack)

The Melbourne of old after losing 2 in a row would come out and put on 50, I didn't even fathom the idea of them losing a 3rd in a row, Melbourne fans would be nervous heading into next season
Blaza f**k the Storm..lol

What rule is that? Not being snarky, legit question. You’re allowed to take out a chaser as long as it’s just by swaying?
Hard to stay 100% still from the moment someone kicks a ball. I sometimes think they are too quick to give those penalties and we have seen them called. This time Canberra just came up aces.

blaza88z

Coach
Blaza f**k the Storm..lol

I agree, they knocked us out of many a final, think the only time we beat them in a final is when we won the 2006 premiership

I just think the wheels are falling off at Melbourne, I have held a theory that the Dolphins whilst being based as close to Brisbane as any other team will actually attract a bigger rivalry with Melbourne. Melbourne's feeder team is the Sunny Coast Falcons (which is basically right in the heart of where the Dolphins will be looking to get setup) and certainly the way the Dolphins have recruited.. they've made it known where they would like to get their players from

no name

Coach
From Western Sydney mate know the rules well. Lived in Melbourne for 6 years and can't believe so many people are addicted to that rubbish.
100% correct call but I'm still allowed to act like an idiot about it as everyone else does on here?
Ah, you were in skeepe mode? We all do that now and then. Play on

Generalzod

Immortal
I agree, they knocked us out of many a final, think the only time we beat them in a final is when we won the 2006 premiership

I just think the wheels are falling off at Melbourne, I have held a theory that the Dolphins whilst being based as close to Brisbane as any other team will actually attract a bigger rivalry with Melbourne. Melbourne's feeder team is the Sunny Coast Falcons (which is basically right in the heart of where the Dolphins will be looking to get setup) and certainly the way the Dolphins have recruited.. they've made it known where they would like to get their players from
How are those Melbourne Storm juniors going have they produced any junior yet after 24 years in the comp

Latest posts