What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R23 Sat - Sydney 72-6 Wests Tigers @ SCG

Round 23: Sydney v Wests Tigers

• Sydney Roosters

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Generalzod

Immortal
I once randomly asked if the DJ had 22 Acacia Avenue.
They didn't, but I got free beers for the night for my version of Run to the Hills.
Another great song from one of the best rock albums of all time, my favourite is Prisoner, and Hallowed by thy name, always reminds me of Barlow and chambers that song lol

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Shitney crowds won't travel over the bridge to go to games . There was hardly anybody at tonight's game .Sydney AFL team gets more people at their games than most Shitney games combined
Jesus Christ. Are you that old bloke who yelled at me on the tram one day that someone was rude to him in Sydney when he was visiting in 1962 and he'd never been back since?

Valheru

Coach
Also, someone can confirm this, but could this round (Round 23) be the first time in NSWRL/ARL/NRL history where there was more than one game in the same round where a team has scored at least 60 points? (Storm 60, Roosters 72)

Good question...

Another one... is today a record for floggings in terms of aggregate winning margin over 3 games?

Good question...

Another one... is today a record for floggings in terms of aggregate winning margin over 3 games?

Over the 6 games played so far, the winning teams combined scored 288 points, at an average of 48 points per side

The losing teams scored 56 points combined, at an average of 9.3 points per side.