What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R23 Thu - South Sydney 22-26 Penrith @ Accor

Round 23: South Sydney v Penrith

• South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

yobbo84

First Grade
On a side note, and probably appropriate given our opponents - the curtain raiser NSW cup game tonight you'd have to think will be Josh Mansour's final game (outside the world cup).

Souths currently sit 7th in NSW cup, 4th points from 5th (top 5 this year), and next week for the final round we have the bye. Nice chance to farewell him.

King hit

Coach
Wouldn’t be shocked to see Souths put on a score tonight. Penrith are understrength and Souths are running hot.

This Year?

Immortal
haha I love you Lara. "we're in the prescence of greatness, no not you Gordy." while pointing at the trophy.

GongPanther

Referee
Big crowd of about 800 here at the moment... GF rematch on a Thursday ffs
I honestly don't get the GF rematch hype. So if Souths win, they should have won the GF when because they were without Michell? I hope the realistic Souths fans realise the stupidity in this. Anyway, just cracking open my first Coopers sparkling ale for the night. May the best team win!

skeepe

Immortal
Torn between really wanting to see Penrith lose 2 in a row vs really wanting to see Souths lose because it’s better for us.

This Year?

Immortal
Oh my God Kikau made his hair worse somehow
chris-tucker-fifth.gif