What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R24 Fri - Melbourne 14-18 Sydney @ AAMI

Round 24: Melbourne v Sydney

• Melbourne Storm

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stinkfinger

Juniors
While Collins has form, his wasn’t nearly as bad as Carrigan’s hip drop. I mean not even close.

Didn’t notice that NAS elbow on Suaalii during the game, no different to what he did to Egan a few weeks back. The NRL really need to rub him out.
Not a lot in it and I detest the thug.

gerg

Juniors
While Collins has form, his wasn’t nearly as bad as Carrigan’s hip drop. I mean not even close.

Didn’t notice that NAS elbow on Suaalii during the game, no different to what he did to Egan a few weeks back. The NRL really need to rub him out.
He did it at least three or four times that I saw, in this game alone. Another protected species.

taste2taste

Juniors
My main thought watching tonight was this - as Souths supporter we REALLY need to win tomorrow night so we secure our spot in the finals and can rest Latrell against the Roosters

There could be 3-4 sendoffs next week
If the rabbits win tomorrow they are in the 8 and the Rosstrts v rabbits game becomes a dead rubber

Both teams will rest alot of players.

10$ Ferret

Staff member
Poor old Nelson is a soft cat isn't he. wants to be tough leading with the elbow to the head but can't take the hard stuff. Crying on the ground until he makes sure he has the penalty.
JWH def deserved the bin, but so did Bromwich for running in.

If the rabbits win tomorrow they are in the 8 and the Rosstrts v rabbits game becomes a dead rubber

Both teams will rest alot of players.
Agreed but Roosters would want to kick off the new digs with a win and Souths would love to spoil the party so we’ll still see a crackin‘ game. Plus all the history that goes with these two.

Danish

Referee
My main thought watching tonight was this - as Souths supporter we REALLY need to win tomorrow night so we secure our spot in the finals and can rest Latrell against the Roosters

There could be 3-4 sendoffs next week

if JWH isn’t suspended he may be the first person to get get sent off twice in the one game next week

As @skeepe noted, JWH packed 3 illegal events into the one tackle.

That’s marquee thug, I duff my hat.

But that’s his nature, tough as, his understanding of the game. He wasn’t going out of his way.

Hes done his time, no suspension please.

They say he’s the best bloke in the world off the paddock.

Last edited:
JWH just gets a bit passionate every now and again.

Works himself up into a stupor.

Over the years, I’ve come to admire his X factor game of death.

He brings a bit of genuine fear into a game that’s become a NIDA training ground.

We need more like him and Adrian Morley. He was beyond brutal.
You’re worthy of your avatar, sir. I still think of Dallas from time to time