What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R24 Sun - Gold Coast 36-26 Newcastle @ Cbus Super

Round 24: Gold Coast v Newcastle

• Gold Coast Titans

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Newcastle Knights

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
The wrong team are getting the spoon this year. As bad as the Tigers have been, you could argue that Newcastle have almost been worse.

mozza91

Coach
The wrong team are getting the spoon this year. As bad as the Tigers have been, you could argue that Newcastle have almost been worse.
You can’t even argue it we’ve been easily the worst side this season. No effort or heart a spoon is totally deserved.

This Year?

Immortal
I don't know what a try is anymore. You'd have to think the ball touched the ground in the Klemmer no try although they couldn't find a clear view of it. Even worse was the clear try not given around the 60th minute to Saifiti. Bunker bingo is alive and well IMO. Better side won though but geez they faded badly towards the end. If the Titans ever learn to defend well they'd be a good side.
I think Hunt would be a better fit for the Knights than Brooks. I wonder if they could hold out for a year or maybe the Dragons would give him an early release if requested.

Latest posts