What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R25 Sat - North Qld 38-8 Penrith @ Queensland Country Bank

Round 25: North Qld v Penrith

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Penrith Panthers

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beave

Coach
FMD, no matter the outcome tonight NQ were going to get slagged by the peanut gallery.

Run up a score or lose, it was was always going to end up being met with 'it was against Penriths 2nds!!!'

Just be thankful you suburban ground dwelling heathens got to see what a real stadium and crowd looks like for a regular season game.

Cows put on a show for their fans and Panthers get some invaluable 1st grade experience.
Well done to the Cows. I said earlier there was really nothing riding in this game (I assume the Sharks will get it done tomorrow) so hard to get up against some you guys who would have been pumped up. But they were super professional and that is important.

Loved our boys putting in all night. That Blecker chase was phenomenal (Drinkwater must have been cruising; no way a prop chases him done over that distance) and all the boys did well. Like the youngster Cole particularly; only on for a short period but had some good touches.

And glad we didn’t let in 50. I am a believer in the curse.

Bring on the Eels.

The rest of the comp doesn’t hate us, those that do hate us hate us because we’re the best at rugby league and they’d find a reason to hate any dominant team that’s not their own because they lack self awareness and are mentally piss weak.
People ‘hate’ the tall poppy.
- People hate the Storm because they invented the wrestle; they go out to deliberately hurt their opponents through bending the rules.
- People hate the Roosters because they buy their premierships and seem to have an endless salary cap.
-People hate the Panthers because they celebrate too hard.

Tough times being a Penrith fan…

SDM

First Grade
Plenty of them deserved a rest, a few probably needed the run. Time will tell.

Stinkfinger

Juniors
FMD, no matter the outcome tonight NQ were going to get slagged by the peanut gallery.

Run up a score or lose, it was was always going to end up being met with 'it was against Penriths 2nds!!!'

Just be thankful you suburban ground dwelling heathens got to see what a real stadium and crowd looks like for a regular season game.
I know this site can be a negative place, but Cows are 0 and 3 against top 8 opponents in NSW, which in all likelihood is where they're headed next. They did what they had to do last night but there was only ever going to be one result. And yes, you have a nice stadium.

Latest posts