What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R25 Thu - Parramatta 22-14 Melbourne @ CommBank

Round 25: Parramatta v Melbourne

• Parramatta Eels

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Melbourne Storm

Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hughes is a huge loss, he nearly won the game by himself last week and was the reason the roosters didn't win comfortably.

Still think it will be very tight but Parra have the edge now.
Oh right is Hughes out?

I was undecided but now I think Eels for sure.
Still a close one and no more than 4 - 6 points in it

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Parra because I want us to win …. But we are the eels and being favourites I have nightmares. i still remember few years back we smashed broncos 1st round of semis and then got smacked by storm following week

Someone2

Juniors
Eel’s win tonight and Penrith will be sh*tting themselves

they know they can’t beat us

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Smash them Parra, smash, hulk up, do anything, beat the shyte out of them.

I go now, just smash!!!!!

BunniesMan

Immortal
The entire rugby league world is with Parramatta.

As a club they are more likeable than Melbourne, but also an Eels win would make tomorrow's game count for literally nothing. The less it matters the less likely anyone will be to do something stupid and injure anyone.

Go the Eels!

skeepe

Immortal
Storm will still finish 5th if they lose this, and have the Raiders in Melbourne, altogether a more pleasant thought than what the Eels face.

As a Raiders fan I’d much rather play Melbourne in Melbourne than the Roosters anywhere.

We’ve won our last 4 in a row at AAMI, and are the only team to have won over half our games down there.

So in summary, go Parra!

The entire rugby league world is with Parramatta.

As a club they are more likeable than Melbourne, but also an Eels win would make tomorrow's game count for literally nothing. The less it matters the less likely anyone will be to do something stupid and injure anyone.

Go the Eels!
fozzie bear GIF