What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R4 Sat - North Qld 4-28 Sydney @ QLD Country Bank

Round 4: North Qld v Sydney

• North Queensland Cowboys

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Sydney Roosters

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horrie hastings

First Grade
Not sure what to make of that game, Roosters were the better side but the referring was disgusting, two of the three sin bins shouldn't have happened, Tupou and Manu had beasts of games for the Roosters and was happy with Naiqama's contribution. Not sure what the Roosters are going to do with the goal kicking, i can forgive Walker for missing a few when the tries are scored wide out, he did nail one from the sideline but the try after half time was a kick he should have got, Teddy's effort enough said :eek:, Momirovski has kicked before but i looked at a montage of worst attempts at goal the other day and he featured on it from his Tigers days and the attempt was like Tedesco's.

Fangs

Coach
Cowboys were just outclassed. They didn't give up in the second half either.

They shouldn't be too unhappy with their performance. Plenty of good signs from them early in the season.

Not sure what to make of that game, Roosters were the better side but the referring was disgusting, two of the three sin bins shouldn't have happened, Tupou and Manu had beasts of games for the Roosters and was happy with Naiqama's contribution. Not sure what the Roosters are going to do with the goal kicking, i can forgive Walker for missing a few when the tries are scored wide out, he did nail one from the sideline but the try after half time was a kick he should have got, Teddy's effort enough said :eek:, Momirovski has kicked before but i looked at a montage of worst attempts at goal the other day and he featured on it from his Tigers days and the attempt was like Tedesco's.

The Chad Townsend sin binning was a bit soft, and it was exacerbated when the Cowboys were penalised not long after for a professional foul yet the Referee was unwilling to bin any Cowboys player for being offside at the time. Was almost like Sutton realised he'd messed up so he didn't bin anyone out of pity.

Sonny83

Juniors
I met him at an Anzac Day game

His name is Wayne i think, i'd had a few beers , might we Wade

Guy goes to every single Roosters game , England, NZ , everywhere

Gotto give him props because most times he would be the Roosters only supporter there

most unforgettable vocally passionate fan, had the opportunity sitting near him once and we'd try to find him in every Roosters games since.

The_Frog

First Grade
The Chad Townsend sin binning was a bit soft, and it was exacerbated when the Cowboys were penalised not long after for a professional foul yet the Referee was unwilling to bin any Cowboys player for being offside at the time. Was almost like Sutton realised he'd messed up so he didn't bin anyone out of pity.
Cows didn't get a fair go from Messrs Sutton and Atkins in this game.

Valheru

Coach

I disagree it was soft.

If roles were reversed and Collins does exact same thing, Chad probably gets stretchered off and Collins possibly sent off.

I met him at an Anzac Day game

His name is Wayne i think, i'd had a few beers , might we Wade

Guy goes to every single Roosters game , England, NZ , everywhere

Gotto give him props because most times he would be the Roosters only supporter there

I know him. His name is Wayne.