What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R5 Thu - Newcastle 6-30 Manly @ McDonald Jones

Round 5: Newcastle v Manly

• Newcastle Knights

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

t-ba

Post Whore
nice wow wow wee wow GIF

2 weeks

Coach
Well we all made it through last Thursday nights game and tonight's game alive , so let us never speak of them again

Pretty disappointing to get nothing out of last 3 weeks. I know we do some dumb shit but overall a few things seem to have improved. Long kicking game and numbering up in defence are much better than recent years. Still struggle in opposition 20 though.

f**k that couple of mms in the Randall no try.

mozza91

Coach
That was f**king pathetic. We’re $19 for the spoon, could be an absolute certainty when Ponga leaves and if the Tigers jag a win soon.

f**k I hate this club.

Generalzod

Immortal
That was f**king pathetic. We’re $19 for the spoon, could be an absolute certainty when Ponga leaves and if the Tigers jag a win soon.

f**k I hate this club.
Mozza will you really be that disappointed if Ponga leaves?

Generalzod

Immortal
Pretty disappointing to get nothing out of last 3 weeks. I know we do some dumb shit but overall a few things seem to have improved. Long kicking game and numbering up in defence are much better than recent years. Still struggle in opposition 20 though.

f**k that couple of mms in the Randall no try.
You did play Manly they are masters of the milk..l

mozza91

Coach
Mozza will you really be that disappointed if Ponga leaves?
Yes. It’ll make the club look like a complete joke.
We give the bloke everything and he still pisses off because the club has nothing going for it.
I just hope he makes a decision soon so we can spend the money while players are still available.

gerg

Juniors
Yes. It’ll make the club look like a complete joke.
We give the bloke everything and he still pisses off because the club has nothing going for it.
I just hope he makes a decision soon so we can spend the money while players are still available.

It's a double edged sword. Him leaving would be a kick to the guts, but I think you'd be better without him. He isn't worth the money and from the outside looking in I'd say he's toxic for the team.

firechild

First Grade
It's a double edged sword. Him leaving would be a kick to the guts, but I think you'd be better without him. He isn't worth the money and from the outside looking in I'd say he's toxic for the team.
I think he's like the Nick Kyrgios of the NRL. Has a massively overinflated opinion of himself, doesn't care about anyone else and is just there to phone in a performance and collect his pay check. Completely agree that he'd be toxic to the culture of any club.

This Year?

Immortal
I'm still laughing about that the kick inside his 10 from DCE to Saab. It was like he was possessed by the ghost of Corey Norman.
Klein set the tone for that game by not binning anyone for repeated infringements and Manly took full advantage of a weakened Knights side. Once they get their full compliment back they'll be fine. OBrien needs to call Robbo and get advice on how to manage through this adversity.