What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R7 Sat - Wests Tigers 23-22 South Sydney @ CommBank

Round 7: Wests Tigers v South Sydney

• Wests Tigers

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • South Sydney Rabbitohs

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Rosco

Bench
Tigpies lucky to play 2 injury sides 2weeks in a row
Oh you sad, salty prik. Did you honestly type that on a public forum? . . . of footy fans that understand the game a little ?
Just FYI . . . last week we played an over-rated shit side lead by a choking little downhill skiing arsehole, and we played souffs this week.
We beat them both. Them not injury sides, they be losing sides.

Congrats Tigers , always great to see souffs lose … didn’t think you were a chance but happy to be wrong …. Hastings looks a great player and a massive difference for your team

‘oh great looking forward to getting sodomised tmrw ( by Penrith ) easy SLR lol

Oh you sad, salty prik. Did you honestly type that on a public forum? . . . of footy fans that understand the game a little ?
Just FYI . . . last week we played an over-rated shit side lead by a choking little downhill skiing arsehole, and we played souffs this week.
We beat them both. Them not injury sides, they be losing sides.
Cmon Rosco; Ray Stone out for the year.

Frailty

First Grade
What do the Tigers do with Douhei when he comes back?
With Laurie out, he will be fullback I'd imagine.

Personally, I'd keep him at 5/8 and Brooks would go to NSW Cup.

I don't buy this talk of him playing better at 5/8. He had multiple bad passes, a pointless kicking game, and offered nothing. He scored an opportunistic try and kicked a field goal and he is being praised.

Vic Mackey

Referee

I don't buy this talk of him playing better at 5/8. He had multiple bad passes, a pointless kicking game, and offered nothing. He scored an opportunistic try and kicked a field goal and he is being praised.

nah I think he’ll be centre or take maddens spot off the bench. He’s still 4-6 weeks away and coming back from An ACL will take a while to be back near his best. Not a bad idea keeping him out of the halves For now

FYI Madge said he thinks Laurie will only miss a couple of weeks

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member

To be fair he set up a couple of very good tries last week as well. Not being an organising half seems to suit him.

If that is really how you feel you should send him to Newcastle this week; you’re unlikely to get better value for him than right now.

Well well well,
Funny feeling, this. Actually going into a game knowing we are a fair shot of winning.
We've been Lolling @souffs for ages now . . . but there's no rhyno in souffs . . . so there's not much to say.
Seeing my WT actually defending, actually completing high . . . and winning . . . fmd they've beaten 2 of the top runners ( though souffs down a little this year ) . . . I don't know what to say.
I know that we are apparently always in a game, but we just beat Parra and souffs.
Granted by a point, but I am still coming to terms with our Storm-like performances. . . lolol
No barbs, no incisive cut-downs of poor rhyno, no smartarse. Nothing even remotely funny.
I am simply enjoying the "turn-around" in my team.

Wake up cuz, you’ve been in a rugba leeg wet dream.

We actually got smashed by the eels and bunnies and have signed Barrett for 5 years.

big hit!

Bench
Hastings calmness, organisation and kicking has really made a difference in steering this team around the park.

Guys are saying Brooks is better at 6, but why is that? It's because Hastings really digs into the line on attacking plays, committing 2 or 3 players and prevents the slide, opening up the field for Brooks and the players outside him.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
Exactly. It takes the organisation and 5th tackle responsibility from Brooks and puts him a man further out to attack a defensive line under pressure from Hastings' guidance.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
I'm an amazing doctor. And free.
gloves-latex.gif
Kind of free

I did have to take a couple of days off work