What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R8 Sat - Warriors 21-20* Canberra @ Moreton Daily

Round 8: Warriors v Canberra

• Warriors

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

_Johnsy

Referee
yeah I know he milked that but it’s not his fault there the rules of the game, you can’t penalise one head high and ignore another because it was lodge..
I have no skin in this game. First contact was off the shoulder, his arm glanced the side of his head. There was no contact at all where Lodge was holding his face. It was secondary contact. That isn’t a penalty. Are we now penalising any contact with the head at all? If so penalty counts will be 87-68. Regardless of who played the role of lay down Sally, 100% a cat act.

Diesel

Referee
Warriors!!!!

commiserations Raiders, you played a good game and this is where a draw, is result that is fine.

Ricky: EAT A DICK

AnonymousLurker

Juniors
Benji should have said instead of you are being harsh on yourself after last week .. he should have said u r beingnharsh on yourself, we will have a classic sticky presser

skeepe

Immortal
I have no skin in this game. First contact was off the shoulder, his arm glanced the side of his head. There was no contact at all where Lodge was holding his face. It was secondary contact. That isn’t a penalty. Are we now penalising any contact with the head at all? If so penalty counts will be 87-68. Regardless of who played the role of lay down Sally, 100% a cat act.
Not just a penalty, but on report!

Wizardman

First Grade
Lodge's redemption story is complete
🙂

Showtime

Juniors
Bunji talking Shaun Johnson up like he’s anything more than a plodder capable of a great play every now and again.

Latest posts