What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R8 Sat - Warriors 21-20* Canberra @ Moreton Daily

Round 8: Warriors v Canberra

• Warriors

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Canberra Raiders

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

skeepe

Immortal
At the time of the Lodge penalty I was watching without the sound and from across the room. What I saw was Horsborough going in with a swinging arm and recklessly (not in a, ‘he should be suspended way’, but in a ‘we are up by two points with a few minutes to go and it would be stupid to do something I could be penalised for’). I was surprised when I then turned up the volume and heard the commentators complaining.

That is a penalty every game if it happens in the third minute of the game. Thee are plenty of reasons to hate Lodge, but I’d be yelling at my player to stay down if they were in the position Lodge is in.
But the arm didn’t even touch his head. Not even a little bit.

I know he's still young and developing but geez Schneider offers nothing. Once Fogarty is available I doubt Schneider will see much first grade again in his career, just has nothing.
Not trying to kick a man when he’s down, but do you really think Fogarty is going to turn this around Mongoose? Solid player, but I think the young bloke is probably adding just as much but has some upside.

Going to be hard for any Raiders half to offer much with such a terrible game plan/structure and such poor service from dummy half; the Raiders make no metres because by the time the hooker has picked the ball up, played ‘eyes up football’ and decided to pass the defence is on the player receiving the ball.

Bazal

Post Whore
Not trying to kick a man when he’s down, but do you really think Fogarty is going to turn this around Mongoose? Solid player, but I think the young bloke is probably adding just as much but has some upside.

Going to be hard for any Raiders half to offer much with such a terrible game plan/structure and such poor service from dummy half; the Raiders make no metres because by the time the hooker has picked the ball up, played ‘eyes up football’ and decided to pass the defence is on the player receiving the ball.

Fogarty is way better than Schneider mang.

He's not a flashy superstar but his kicking game is pretty aces and he's generally pretty calm and collected. Good at directing a side.

Penrose Warrior

First Grade
That was a disgusting game of footy. I feel dirty we won that.

I said this in a thread last week, the amount of shit games between bottom 8 clubs this year is unprecedented. I cannot understand how the standard of bottom 8 clubs has dropped so alarmingly. They're not the least bit competitive.

But the arm didn’t even touch his head. Not even a little bit.
I thought it did but as I said I was watching from across the room. If it didn’t touch the head at all, then the bunker official should have his card marked never to officiate again.

But if it so much as grazed the head, that is Horsborough’s dumbest ever play. And you could fill War and Peace with big Cory’s dumb plays..

skeepe

Immortal
Raiders fans have long memories. Lodge will not be given a warm welcome next time he plays in Canberra.

Canard

Immortal
Nah you’re alright you just overreached. It happens.

On another note, a massive lol at people calling me biased thinking that they’re somehow insulting me. I wear

Fingerless Gloves?

Arseless Chaps?

A cap with a cock and balls on it, that says "dickhead"?