What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 R9 Sat - Manly 36-22 Wests Tigers @ 4 Pines

Round 9: Manly v Wests Tigers

• Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Wests Tigers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw after Golden Point

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazal

Post Whore
But why? Anywhere else on the field diving on a loose ball is okay, yet in the play the ball it’s not. Just rewarding teams for being disorganised.

I think it's a classic NRL overcorrection to keep the ruck clean and stop people trying to dive all over it at all times...

It's a dumb rule but it's the rule. I reckon if the acting half isn't there it should be fair game.

i saw that too and was like wtf makes no sense,this happened to the tigers early in the year and it was fine as well
the rule changes week to week

Bazal

Post Whore
I also don't understand the furore over the no try.

Like, it's an old fashioned shepherd. Can't run behind your own player. I don't always like it but we've seen what happens when you give NRL refs "discretion"....and it's a very old rule.

I also don't understand the furore over the no try.

Like, it's an old fashioned shepherd. Can't run behind your own player. I don't always like it but we've seen what happens when you give NRL refs "discretion"....and it's a very old rule.
I have no problem with it to be honest. To’a would probably admit he was slow getting across to that play.

Bazal

Post Whore
I mean the Tigers discipline has been awful so far today. Sorry.

You can't infringe a dozen times in a half and not expect a repeat infringement penalty. But it was a soft one for the actual incident, sure.

Bazal

Post Whore
Jeez DCE stuck his neck out on that fifth tackle option, didn't pay off

Vozzy

Juniors
These scrum penalties shouldnt apply if the attacking lock breaks early then defense should be able to move up. It's being held in second row but the lock is out of scrum.

Bazal

Post Whore
Haha how does Tuilagi have leaves stuck in his hair in the middle of an NRL ground?

Latest posts