What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rabbitohs Pathways Sides

ALX25

Bench
Recent junior signing Cooper Cracknell has been named in the QLD U15 White schoolboys side.

Veracity14

Juniors
Reserves giving Norths (the evil Goosters) a touch up
Benny Lovett first game back from injury & straight into reserve grade rather than Flegg, this bloke will absolutely be a first grader & a star in the not too distant future

Veracity14

Juniors
Now we’re getting shit on in Flegg by the roosters, we’re copping it deluxe from a club that has no juniors, the womens team got smashed too
Questions need to be asked about recruitment

Veracity14

Juniors
But we actually got flogged in the end, perhaps I should just save my posts for the final score, I get excited we might win one & then it all gets shot down in flames

Rabbits20

Immortal

Glory Glory our reserve grade boys needed that after having had a couple of losses in a row. Saw the last 25mins. Tass, Mamozelos, Moale and Shaq looked very good. Oh and Kennar didn’t have much idea in defence!