What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

Draginzaaar

Bench
Knowing our luck, as soon as we master the wrestle like the Storm, the NRL will have a crackdown and we lose players to suspensions ala magic round and the 6 again rule for slowing the play down.
Hopefully our players aren't as dumb as last year. We played late into the round on Magic Round, but obviously didn't watch any of the other games.

We may have recruited from the lucky dip in a couple of instances but the mix of veterans, guys in their prime and juniors is quite good.

Lots of depth.

the rest of the clean out of the roster will occur at the end of 2022.

Sloan/Amone and Sullivan are high character recruits.

Mbye by all accounts will also help develop the character of the squad.

Really like the look of Molo. Sounds like another player who has the right attitude.

Listening to the Fegai’s I am concerned they may lack self belief. The Coaching staff need to motivate and give them confidence by telling them they wouldn’t have been extended if the club felt they didn’t have the potential to play first grade.

Feeling positive about our chances in 2022.

be55

Juniors
Fox reporting Bud has re-signed:

Season 4 Applause GIF by The Office

Maddragon99

Juniors

Dragon David

First Grade
If true this is the best news of the summer.

Plenty of competition for 10 or 11 spots come round 1, only players I have locked in are Lomax, Ravalawa, Hunt, de Belin, Sims & probably McCullough.
Our squad for 2022 is settled and we have depth, youth and experience. I think our attack will be much better. I just hope that if Gentle is still our defensive coach, he can get the guys to do much better with their defence. It is very important that this is achieved if we are to be successful.

Latest posts