What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Squad: Gains, Losses & Re-signings.

possm

Coach
1.Sloan 2.Ravalawa 3.Lomax 4.Suli 5.Ramsay 6.Amone 7.Sullivan 8.Molo 9.Hunt 10 Debelin 11.Sua 12 Sims 13 Bird.14. Mbye 15. Burgess 16.Lawrie 17.MGuire
Put the 3 Amigos straight in.They will be a lot safer now that the pack should be able to stand up and give them a defencive and attacking platform.Hunt must go to hooker.He is more effective from there and we have noone else..The bench has enough versatility to cover a lot of positions.Prop wont worry Debelin.He can shore up a lot of the middle from there.Lock allows Bird to play wherever he wants in attack which is better than being confined to a lane.He is unpredictable ,strong and aggressive which will help all those young backs.That backline could well be set for years to come.May as well lock them in now.Ramsay deseves another chance as he had no decent clean ball and was put under ridiculous pressure from underperforming pack and halves.
I'd say Woods has to be in the 17.

No, I’ve just moved on, old news, doesn’t concern me anymore, he’s not at our club.
Same as Corey Norman for example, I posted hundreds of posts as to why I wanted him gone but now he’s gone, good luck to him, couldn’t give a rats what he does or where he ends up.
Thanks for clearing that up.
Just so I know the rules, are we not supposed to comment on any past player, coach or administrator?

be55

Juniors

I like this kid...no bullshit, not a hint of arrogance...knows where things went wrong for him this year and what he has to do to improve...his head and heart will take him a long way...I'm not writing him off

The quick glimpses of Tyrell had me thinking he looks a little bigger too...The club will get these two going in the right direction as far as body type goes...

George Burgess looks like he swallowed a fridge...you forget how big he actually is...Absolute monster

Hope we get more videos and pictures from training because i think the club could do better in this department than they have in the past...

Good to see the boys back...Bring on 2022