What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 squad

FMD.
Hiroti.

He's young.
He's better than Nene.
He's played 6 games.
We have no depth.

Say all that about a one legged cripple.

He offers submitted tackles and bad hands.
Plus cannot finish in a less than 90% chance.

Get real.
Need to give him 400 games before you can judge him though

Inferno

Coach
Hiroti has young, showed improvement in his limited opportunities and would be on minimum wage.

FFS what are people complaining about? Who is better that should have been signed on minimum wage?

Shark67

Juniors
Maybe they should upgrade his contract too. FMD. Seen many a game and he is reserve grade standard at best.

Shark67

Juniors
Vary rarely did Grant leave the player alone. Hands on the player right up to the point of playing the ball. Has the C.Smith gamesmanship written all over his big smirk.

Eion

First Grade
Hiroti has young, showed improvement in his limited opportunities and would be on minimum wage.

FFS what are people complaining about? Who is better that should have been signed on minimum wage?
The kid gets a bad rap. On poofteenth of woods salary

carinashark

First Grade
He can catch and run it back, and keeps away from the side line , and goes the hit up. Sign him up now, oh we already have. Ok with me.

roboshark

Coach
Gotta love Facebook

I have seen recommendations putting Kennedy in halves 5o getting beale and Norman from dragons

Hahah

R-15-3

Bench
Yeah there is some dead set dribblers on that page. Considering leaving it. Some of the stuff on there is just absolutely laughable.
Just hide it from your feed then u can click on it if you ever want to see anything in the future. I did and think iv only looked at it 2-3 times in 2 years.

Shark67

Juniors
I got bagged for making fun of the team lists, posted one day after we missed out on the finals.