What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 squad

snout

First Grade
Imagine.

Just imagine.

If we hadn't snared Fitz.

And the club had looked at what's available in the coaching options and decided to plump for Hannay - or in that situation we would probably still have bomber.
Which meant we would still have chad going into next year and Woods wouldve been extended.

Imagine looking forward and seeing another year/s of that.

I can't imagine it.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Imagine.

Just imagine.

If we hadn't snared Fitz.

And the club had looked at what's available in the coaching options and decided to plump for Hannay - or in that situation we would probably still have bomber.
Which meant we would still have chad going into next year and Woods wouldve been extended.

Imagine looking forward and seeing another year/s of that.

I can't imagine it.
Yeah Bellamy is coming any minute.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Jackson Ferris has played half a game of football since his Broncos debut in 2020.

He's going to need one hell of an off season and others to have poor ones to be starting Rd1 next year.

DJDL

Bench
I don't think he's that far off the money.
I can see one of Ferris/JT/Lualua being given a start ahead of Tracey.

Royce and Teig are the others who'll be pushing for a spot. At whose expense I'm not sure at this stage.

chewsta

First Grade
I hope we have Teig locked up long term.
He is the type of player that Bellamy would love, does all the little things right.

ghoti

Bench
Clarkey is one of the dumbest men alive

But that's a pretty likely round 1 side I'd say haha

Latest posts