What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 T20 World Cup discussion thread

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
West Indies' Shimron Hetmeyer dropped from Twenty20 World Cup team after missing flight

Also confirmed Bumrah out for India.

Jasprit Bumrah out of T20 World Cup with back injury

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
My 2 bob's worth:

England slight favourites with a helluva batting line up, just shading Australia who have the best attack and India who will miss Bumrah big time.

After that South Africa and Pakistan look dangerous, the kiwis are always up for the fight in world cups too.

King-Gutho94

Coach
I hope the mighty minnow of Namibia get through the 2nd stage for a 2nd consecutive T20WC.

Always played as them as the minnow when I wasn't Australia on the old Cricket 04 and 05 on the PS2 growing up

So have a soft spot for them.

The more competitive these nations can get in this format the better for cricket.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Bunch of WC warm up games coming up on Monday and Wednesday

Kicking off with Aust v India at 2pm

Maybe we keep warmup games chat in here, and the WC thread for the real stuff ?

TheParraboy

Staff member
I hope the mighty minnow of Namibia get through the 2nd stage for a 2nd consecutive T20WC.

Off to a flying start The Namibians

Aust v India warm up game on fox 502 from 2.50pm
Since this isnt an official t20, will we see 15 players from each side either get a bat or bowl ?

King-Gutho94

Coach
Off to a flying start The Namibians

Aust v India warm up game on fox 502 from 2.50pm
Since this isnt an official t20, will we see 15 players from each side either get a bat or bowl ?
I should have jumped on at $7 yesterday.

I was tempted but didnt think they would beat Sri Lanka.

mozza91

Coach
Since when was Kohli a good fielder? I recall him putting himself in the slips in Tests and dropping more than he caught.